• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 🎄 ALL TOY DAY TOYS with ALL COLOURS + Santa and Reindeer costumes for just 3 TBT each!! Or come CATALOGUE EVERYTHING for 25 TBT!! (OFFLINE) 🎄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Korichi

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (56) +
Hi!! I'm selling all the toy items with all the different coloured variations! Everything is 3 TBT each and there's no limit to how much you can order!

I'm now offering cataloging services! All items will be on the right side beach and I please ask that you pay the 25 TBT entry fee before coming to my island! Please check your pockets once you're done cataloging to make sure you don't accidentally leave with any of the items. Also just a warning that my island is quite a bit of a mess so sorry in advance! xD

All toy items include:

- Gray
- Brown
- Green
- Blue
- Red

- Red
- Brown
- Blue
- Orange
- Green
- Pink
- Purple

- White
- Pink
- Black
- Stripes
- Floral
- Blue
- Brown
- Colourful

- Red & White
- Blue & Yellow
- Black & Silver
- Pink & Purple

- The Ocean Blue
- The Mesozoic World
- Savannah
- Flowers

- Beige
- Red
- Lemon & White
- Spotted
- Black
- Tricoloured
- Gray & White
- Pink

- Blue
- Red
- Yellow
- Green
- Pink
- Light Blue
- Purple

- Silver
- Blue
- Red
- Orange
- Yellow
- Green
- Pink
- Black

- Colourful
- Cute
- Cool
- Chic
- Elegant
- Natural

Or alternatively for pictures, you can look at all the toy items with all their colours here!: https://animalcrossingworld.com/gui...tmas-toy-set-furniture-items-at-nooks-cranny/

I'm now selling the Santa and Reindeer costumes! These will be just 3 TBT per set. These include:

- Santa coat
- Santa pants
- Santa hat
- Santa beard

- Reindeer costume
- Reindeer hat

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Could I have the grey and white puppy? :O I'm available now!

Sure thing!! ^^ Is it okay if I deliver or would you prefer to pick it up? Just a warning though my island is a huge mess xD
You can deliver! :D I'll send you a dodo code after I've sent your tbt :D

Kinda wish there was a black and white one in favor of my dog that passed away but I'll order plain black

Kinda wish there was a black and white one in favor of my dog that passed away but I'll order plain black

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear about your dog;;... Just send me the Dodo code and I’ll be right over with your puppy ^^

Hi! I actually don’t want to buy the set, would it be possible that I could catalogue them (touch trade)? Let me know if you would like any TBT for your troubles.

3 hrs and 55 minutes!

Okay! I’ll just adjust my alarm to then, thank you and see you then! ^^
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I actually don’t want to buy the set, would it be possible that I could catalogue them (touch trade)? Let me know if you would like any TBT for your troubles.

Hi!! Of course!! You’re more than welcome to come catalogue! ^^ Just a warning though that my island’s a huge mess xD And yes while I would love to have some TBT there’s actually really no need to so it’s up to you! I’m happy with anything. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back