• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling All my collectables

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
5616-3966-3683
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Yellow Lily
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (34) +
I don't like collectibles but I know they are highly wanted, so I bought some to re-sell. I don't know how much anything goes for so name a price. If I'm getting scammed please let me know. If nobody wants them I might just give them to my friends. I'm not sure if it's wise to sell right after a restock, but I don't really care.

I'd like the green letter but I dont know how much you want for it n_n

I have no idea how much it goes for... Can you make an offer?

tbh i just checked another thread and they were selling it like for 1k xD I dont want to pay so much (i was going to offer 200 lol) so Ill just leave in shame

Good luck~!

tbh i just checked another thread and they were selling it like for 1k xD I dont want to pay so much (i was going to offer 200 lol) so Ill just leave in shame

Good luck~!

Thanks, I hope you can find a green letter :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to bed now, if anyone offers I'll be on sometime before 11 AM PST.

they mean buy it for less than what you bought it so you dont get a profit. i think.

if i could, id get the green character one but i have like 80 bells lmmmao.

Back