Selling all amiibo villagers 🖤 [all slots full!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! I was wondering if you take two villager requests? I am looking for my last two favorites, Bob and Gaston. Since Bob is S tier and Gaston is D tier, that would make 200 TBT total but I wanna throw in an extra 50 TBT for the trouble. c: I have the slots ready!

So you have all the amiibo villagers? I'm looking for Bruce :)

Edit: also I'm not sure where to find a villager tier list so idk how much that would be :<

Hello there! I was wondering if you take two villager requests? I am looking for my last two favorites, Bob and Gaston. Since Bob is S tier and Gaston is D tier, that would make 200 TBT total but I wanna throw in an extra 50 TBT for the trouble. c: I have the slots ready!
absolutely, that's no problem. thank you so much for the extra tbt as well, that's very sweet! I'll add you to the last two slots for the day c:

So you have all the amiibo villagers? I'm looking for Bruce :)

Edit: also I'm not sure where to find a villager tier list so idk how much that would be :<
in my original post i have a "rules" spoiler that lists which villagers i can't cycle out (as they're permanent residents of my island) and bruce is one of them. there is also a link to the tiers if you look next to the price list. if you have any other villagers you're looking for id be happy to get them for you once i reopen the slots. :)

locking as all slots are full! ill reopen either tonight or tomorrow ~

Last edited:
reopening five slots for today! note, as always: if you do not read the rules, you will be ignored. sorry to be strict, but so many people have just not even bothered to read my original post at all and it's led to a lot of problems.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for Beau, please!
1590162229942.png
When do you require payment?

Could I request Ketchup please? I have a plot open and ready.
Thank youuu! c:
:lemon::lemon: (I read the rules I just forgot ;--; there we go)

Last edited:
locking this thread just for a bit while i wait for the person who wanted stitches, that way orders don't get too backed up. ill reopen as soon as he's gone!

open again :>

I'm back! Still looking for Bruce :D :lemon:
i did reply to you yesterday (i believe it's a few posts above this one) - within the rules i have a list of villagers i can't cycle out as they're permanent residents of my island. unfortunately, bruce is one of them. if there's anyone else you're looking for, feel free to request them.

Last edited:
locking this thread just for a bit while i wait for the person who wanted stitches, that way orders don't get too backed up. ill reopen as soon as he's gone!

open again :>

i did reply to you yesterday (i believe it's on the page before this one) - within the rules i have a list of villagers i can't cycle out as they're permanent residents of my island. unfortunately, bruce is one of them. if there's anyone else you're looking for, feel free to request them.
Oh, I looked at that list and didn't see him (it looked like it only had 5-6 villagers on it). Never mind then. ^^

Hello again! Thanks for the help with Raddle yesterday! I was wondering if you could help me with Eugene now! Will pay 60 tbt for him since he's in C tier. (My poor cool boy) Have a nice day! :) :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back