• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Aika- The Creepy Dream Town.

Honestly, I don't think Aika village was meant to even be scary.

I'm sure that the creator's intent was to tell a story through all the items left around the town, the different houses, etc.

Most of the horror towns are over rated, I mean they're all so similar? I did a lot of the ones on the big master list, and none of them scared me. Maybe I am just desensitized to it or something?

I totally loved Aika, even if some people think that it's overrated. Someone obviously put a lot of time and effort to get the desired look for their town, and it's really cool over all. I could personally never do something like that with my town, but it's still super cool to visit.

https://twitter.com/a67502529/status/584294589860716544

Another dream address update in the future possibly? With a reveal?

Note that from what I'm gathering, this is just for the NicoNico Chokaigi 2015 event and it says nothing about a dream address update for it. But the possibility of course isn't completely zero. Especially since thinking of it, what アィカ, ァイカ, ァィカ, and アイカ all say now could've possibly been hinting at more being revealed in the future.

At first I found Aika to be pretty creative and since I have a big imagination, I imagined the town to be real and I was imagining if I was there and stuff. It was fun. xD

I think it took a lot of work. It's not really creepy but more interesting than anything.

I thought it was fascinating. It was pretty creepy but then I was all alone with all the lights out. I really appreciated all the detail and the reoccurring themes. It is the first horror town I visited, as well, so all of it was fresh to me.

The theory posts are really interesting. I didn't find the wetsuit so I wasn't able to dig up the beach grave. So it was cool to read about stuff I'd missed.

Back