• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Advance Wars DS

Yup, I just got it! I spent my time playing the RTS Game with my brother! It's fun.

:D

You're so lucky to always have someone to play agains.

:( AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
You're so lucky to always have someone to play agains. :( AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!

:p

*frolics in the sun*
Lucky you...I go back tomorrow, when the skin is released.

Good thing I have computer class that morning, I might be able to check in and see it. If not that morning, than later that day.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
You're so lucky to always have someone to play agains. :( AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!
Does this mean, Mino, that you're an only child?
No, Valoo, it actually doesn't. He has a sister, I believe, but she doesn't have a DS.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:

:p

*frolics in the sun*
Lucky you...I go back tomorrow, when the skin is released.

Good thing I have computer class that morning, I might be able to check in and see it. If not that morning, than later that day.
<_< I went back today
Oh, sorry to hear that.

Back