• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Adding Active Players ^_^

Glake

The Phantom Prince
Bells
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hello guys n gals.

I'm looking to add any active players who are looking for some more friends :eek:

I'm online and have my gates open pretty often, and would love to have some players added who do the same.

I'm pretty straightforward when it comes to town rules. Simply don't destroy anything or take flowers, haha.

If you'd like to add, just let me know when you do and I'll add you back. I'm open to adding anyone =J

Hey, I would also luv to be friends with you. Feel free to add me: 0791-2091-7379. And i'll also add you.

Last edited:
Be sure to add me! Im very active and if your gate is open, you can bet ill be there XD.

Add me! 2552-1360-8715. I'm all for visiting other towns. My town is still really young and I haven't pathed or anything yet, so I don't really open my gates, but once it's a little nicer (less embarrassing) I'll be all for having my gates open when I play!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I play daily and have gates open often! I will add you, feel free to add back!

Sarecake, mind if I add you as well? 2552-1360-8715

Hi, I've just discovered this forum. If you're interested, please add me. I've just recently got back into ACNL and my town's still developing so I'm looking for people to play with (sadly, none of my RL friends play AC).

Back