• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

Some (let's be honest, too many!) pics of my three fast pass pics~
No reason, in particular...I love them <3

2020070611385100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020081413243900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020082020153200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020082317413500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020083016144000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020061719472700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020090408585800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020081307590600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Using saves on Marshal and Raymond are honestly good ideas, they're the prime targets of elimination.
Yeah, I agree. 🙂 Raymond didn’t do too hot in the last competition, so hopefully he does better this time around. 😅
Post automatically merged:

These are all so cute! 😁

Y'know I don't really play animal crossing regularly anymore, I'm an enthusiast and will hope a villager I know wins, but won't exactly plaster my signature with pictures.

Still, these sort of things are amusing to watch so I'll be lurking and predicting 👀

Y'know I don't really play animal crossing regularly anymore, I'm an enthusiast and will hope a villager I know wins, but won't exactly plaster my signature with pictures.

Still, these sort of things are amusing to watch so I'll be lurking and predicting 👀
Your Morgana signature is fine by me. 😉

I'm pretty late to this but I'm excited to watch this competition! Also big thanks to letting my baby Filbert get a fast pass! <3

Also, I agree that typically popular villagers get cut early in things like this. Maybe these judges will do it differently though...?

I'm pretty late to this but I'm excited to watch this competition! Also big thanks to letting my baby Filbert get a fast pass! <3

Also, I agree that typically popular villagers get cut early in things like this. Maybe these judges will do it differently though...?
You can thank @Verecund for Filbert getting a fast pass! 😊 Marshal and Raymond will be safe for the next couple rounds, but some of the other popular villagers will definitely be in danger. 😬

Marshal, Raymond, and Judy will be my first targets for elimination, they aren't interesting and what's the point of this whole thing if the end result will just be that notorious glasses-cat that everybody's heard about. give someone else some glory for once.

and why not just start round 3 now, we've all done the fast pass thingy

Marshal, Raymond, and Judy will be my first targets for elimination, they aren't interesting and what's the point of this whole thing if the end result will just be that notorious glasses-cat that everybody's heard about. give someone else some glory for once.

and why not just start round 3 now, we've all done the fast pass thingy
Marshal and Raymond received fast passes do they’re not going anywhere for a little while. 😅 I’m not starting Round 3 now because I like to do these things on the weekends, when I don’t have school. 😊

Using saves on Marshal and Raymond are honestly good ideas, they're the prime targets of elimination.

Luckily for me the only villager I know I want to target didn't get immunity... ;)

Seriously though, my favorites are what they are, a mix of popular villagers and not so popular, but I don’t have any particularly strong feelings toward those two (I find them both pretty okay), or most other hyper popular villagers - actually like Judy because she’s kind of over the top and has crazy eyes - just my type. But everyone is fair game and that’s part of the fun! Nobody is safe, even my personal beloved weirdos! 😋

Thanks again for putting this together @Bk1234. Looking forward to the weekend!

Things are already heating up!

Luckily for me the only villager I know I want to target didn't get immunity... ;)

Seriously though, my favorites are what they are, a mix of popular villagers and not so popular, but I don’t have any particularly strong feelings toward those two (I find them both pretty okay), or most other hyper popular villagers - actually like Judy because she’s kind of over the top and has crazy eyes - just my type. But everyone is fair game and that’s part of the fun! Nobody is safe, even my personal beloved weirdos! 😋

Thanks again for putting this together @Bk1234. Looking forward to the weekend!

Things are already heating up!
You definitely made some good points in here. I’m glad you’re excited for the next round, for it is when the competition really starts to heat up! 😬

As promised, here is a hint as to what Round 3 will entail. Post your guesses down below. ⬇ ⬇

1600875326055.jpeg

1600875409463.jpeg

As promised, here is a hint as to what Round 3 will entail. Post your guesses down below. ⬇ ⬇

View attachment 321825
View attachment 321826
The screenshots being from the early stages of the game (lots of trees, the tent, etc.) must mean something, or just that it's an earlier round? Lol, I have no clue. Like said above, villagers getting the "axe" is probably not that far off!

"Kind of have the idea"

I don't know what the theme is and that's the worst part..

soon
You’ll find out soon enough. 😄

The screenshots being from the early stages of the game (lots of trees, the tent, etc.) must mean something, or just that it's an earlier round? Lol, I have no clue. Like said above, villagers getting the "axe" is probably not that far off!
Good guesses. 😀

My guess is the first picture is a hint about cutting villagers since it's a picture of cutting wood, while the second picture is a hint for saving villagers since "save and end" is selected.

Back