• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

Once all the judges have finished submitting their lists, I will reveal a hint as to what Round 2 may entail. If everything is submitted by the end of today, I will start Round 2 tomorrow, instead of next Saturday. 😊
Post automatically merged:

Glad to see some peeps that had missed out on a spot on my list. I tend to prefer lazy, smug and cranky personality types so many boys lol! Beau’s my main man tho!
Good luck to Beau! 😄

Omg, so glad merry and freckles made it in! They are two faves I just barely didn’t squeeze into my list

Yay, I'm glad to see someone else who likes them!

here are mine... pls tell me if they're already taken cuz it's hard for me to remember all that were already taken lol
1. curlos
2. spike- jk i mean Kabuki
3. tammi
4. vivian
5. lucy
6.sherb - kyle
7. gala
8. coco
9. dom - eunice
10. ankha
11. purrl
12. tipper
13. astrid
14. baabara
15. bam
16. billy
17. bruce
18. colton
19. flip
20. frobert
heh
Post automatically merged:

heckkkkk me and that other dude posted at the same time >:c no far i said spike first lol

Not sure if Bk1234 has seen your edits yet, so I just figured I should let you know that Kabuki and Eunice have been taken as well.

Every judge has submitted their lists, meaning we now have a Top 140! 😄
Top 140:
Agnes
Anabelle
Ankha
Apollo
Apple
Astrid
Baabara
Bam
Bangle
Beau
Bella
Benjamin
Bianca
Biff
Billy
Blaire
Bluebear
Bob
Bones
Bruce
Bubbles
Canberra
Carmen
Caroline
Chadder
Charlise
Cherry
Chester
Chevre
Clay
Coco
Cole
Colton
Cookie
Curlos
Cyd
Deirdre
Diana
Dizzy
Dom
Dotty
Eloise
Elvis
Erik
Eunice
Fang
Fauna
Filbert
Flip
Flora
Flurry
Francine
Freckles
Frita
Frobert
Gabi
Gala
Genji
Graham
Hamlet
Hans
Ike
Jacob/Jakey
Judy
Julia
Julian
Kabuki
Ken
Kid Cat
Kiki
Kyle
Lily
Lobo
Lolly
Lucy
Mac
Maple
Margie
Marina
Marshal
Megan
Merengue
Merry
Mint
Mitzi
Moe
Molly
Muffy
Nana
Olaf
Opal
O’Hare
Peanut
Pecan
Pekoe
Penelope
Phoebe
Pietro
Pinky
Plucky
Poncho
Poppy
Prince
Punchy
Purrl
Raddle
Raymond
Reneigh
Roald
Rod
Roscoe
Ruby
Rudy
Savannah
Sheldon
Shep
Sherb
Snake
Soleil
Spike
Sprinkle
Static
Stinky
Stitches
Sylvana
Tabby
Tammi
Tasha
Tia
Tiffany
Timbra
Tipper
Ursala
Vesta
Vivian
Wade
Walker
Whitney
Willow
Yuka
Are you happy with this Top 140? Post your thoughts down below. ⬇ ⬇

As promised, here is a hint as to what Round 2 will entail. Post your guesses down below. ⬇ ⬇

1600543963719.jpeg

I'm pretty happy with the list so far! Even excluding the villagers I chose, I see a lot of villagers on the list that I like.

As for round 2, the two car beds facing each other make me think of a head-to-head competition

I'm pretty happy with the list so far! Even excluding the villagers I chose, I see a lot of villagers on the list that I like.
I’m glad you like most of the villagers, but then again, that will probably make it difficult to cut some of them. 😕

I love the villagers so far! I tried to pick a mix of some villagers I've had and some that I just like. So many of my favs were in other lists. I think this was probably going to be the easiest round. When we actually have to make cuts is where this will get hard. Looking forward to round 2!!!

Also, I just noticed, did we have Ruby in the final list twice?

Any more guesses for Round 2?

Round 2: The Fast Pass

1600543963719-jpeg.jpeg

Now that the judges have collectively decided on a Top 140, it is time to see which villagers they hold closest to their hearts. 😁

Round Details: Each of the judges have the ability to give a “fast pass” to three villagers in the Top 140. The “fast pass” allows your three chosen villagers to be safe for several rounds until the pass/immunity expires. They do not have to be villagers that were on your Round 1 list. Also, you obviously can’t give your fast pass to a villager that another judge has given their fast pass too. You might want to choose villagers that you know the other judges don’t like, or maybe you should choose “big names” that might be targeted early. When you know who you're giving your fast pass to, you can post them one-by-one or all together in the thread. You have until September 25 at 9pm EST to give out your fast passes.

@Verecund @saucySheep @Pintuition @Asarena @Florence + The Machine @WaileaNoRei @Emmsey

Last edited:
It’s difficult to choose only 3, but my fast passes will be going to:

- Cyd
- Penelope
- Chadder

I know how unpopular the mice are, and I can’t have anyone eliminate them yet.

Edit: here are photos of each villager
Cyd_NH.png
159px-Penelope_NH.png
159px-Chadder_NH.png

Last edited:
It’s difficult to choose only 3, but my fast passes will be going to:

- Cyd
- Penelope
- Chadder

I know how unpopular the mice are, and I can’t have anyone eliminate them yet.
Thank you!!! 😊 Just a message for the other judges, it would be nice if you could include a picture of the villagers you’re giving fast passes to, just in case some viewers don’t know who they are. 🙂

Back