AC Allience!

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Hello everyone!
i wish to start a AC allience at Moot trivia.
Basically if you are going to enter post here and we can try to get others at that time too!
i would like to next week and I think I can!

I don't go much to trivia. the only time I went to trivia was in the first trivia ever.
and I lost.... duh. but I don't go much to trivia so, Ill pass.

Heck yeah I'm in! Ever since I constantly lost, I haven't been to trivia. That was like two months ago! I would definatally like to go back in with increased chances!

I have an idea. We should pair up, and if one person in the pair gets an unmoot question right while the other is mooted, then the unmooted unmoots the mooted in his/her pair. That way, we decrease the amount of debating we do over who gets unmooted.

Though, if both people in the pair are unmooted, we unmoot someone from the next pair. Each pair should be assigned a number, and you unmoot someone from the next highest numbered pair if you get to unmoot while your partner is unmooted. If both players in that pair are still in, then move on to the next pair, and so on. The highest number pair wraps around to the pair #1. If we're unmooting someone from another pair, and both are mooted, we unmoot whoever hasn't been TA as much. If both have been TA just as much, then we unmoot whoever was mooted earlier. If both were mooted at the same time, then we unmoot whoever's better at trivia. If we don't know that, then we'll just have to randomly pick.

Another idea. Since location moots can sometimes moot up to half the room, we should spread out, instead of stay in one spot. If we're in one spot, we may have a smaller chance of one of us being mooted, but imagine if one of us got it right on accident, or someone near us got it right. Devistating results. If we're spread out, sure, it's inevitable that some of us will get mooted, but if we do a good enough job, we can guarntee that some of us will still be in. So, some people should be assigned to make it toward the top of the list, some to the middle, and some to the bottom. Those with the best reflexes shoud be assinged for the top of the list.

In the case that we are the only ones left, we should let those who haven't got to be trivia assasian/haven't been it as much win. Fair, right?

Using these strategies we should maximize chance of victory.

:D

Edit: Added a few things.

NOA_SHAUN hosts trivia at NSider every friday at 7 pm EST. It is held in the chat room: NOA HQ. For more details check at some of the threads at Power On or ask around.

I suggest you reserve your spot at 6 pm EST becasue theres 150 cap and tons of peopel go.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
NOA_SHAUN hosts trivia at NSider every friday at 7 pm EST. It is held in the chat room: NOA HQ. For more details check at some of the threads at Power On or ask around.

I suggest you reserve your spot at 6 pm EST becasue theres 150 cap and tons of peopel go.
alright, thanks.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:

Back