• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

A Pokemon Tale ((You know you wanna :P))

"Zygarde, Earthquake!" This time the city is really rumbling.

(I'm not godmodding. Matter of fact I'm allowed to have these since the OP stated no plot.)

(Yesh...)

(You would mind? Well honestly I don't see anything stopping me...)

I notice a Golurk, sitting down. "Hey, uhm, I don't really know Magnitude. Can you show me what it is?"
"Golurk! Go...LURKKKK!"
The entire city collapses. I had no clue it'd be so powerful. All I had were these legendaries my brother had gotten me.

I woke up the next morning making breakfast for when Crona,Ragnarok,and Lady Medusa wake up and right when I finish they all walk in..Well..I guess Ragnarok HAS to walk in since he's attached to Crona's back."Good Morning!"I smile sitting the food on the table."Good Morning."Medusa and Crona say as Ragnarok yanks Crona to the table and starts eating like crazy. ((Good bye to you too person I've never met...and NO THIS IS PATRICK!!!))

Um, is it too late for me to join?

Name: Rhythm

Trainer or Professor: Trainer

Pokemon ((Up to 3)): Pachirisu, Piplup, Absol

Appeareance: Long dark blue hair, light blue eyes. Always wears a t shirt with shorts.

Bio: Rhythm has had laborious since she was young, and she always played with it as she didn't have any proper friends, but she didn't become a trainer until recently.

Other: Really shy. A good climber.

Last edited:
Back