• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

A new user!

Fraxxo

Country boy
Bells
Switch
2883-5414-9018
Hello everyone!
I'm Fraxxo, but you can call me Frax.
First of all, I am sorry for my mediocre english, it is not my first language. I am an italian guy, but my country community online is kinda poor, so I tought about joining this forum.

I won't take much of your time introducing myself; I am a guy with a big passion for nature and travelling, and I started playing Animal Crossing when I was a kid.
As for now, it is my favourite game series ever, and I don't really play much outside of it because I have much other things to do, even if sometimes I enjoy playing other games such as Pokémon, Mario, Shin Megami Tensei, Fire Emblem, Kirby and so on.

I hope we'll get along, thank you all for listening to me!
P.S.: I hope spring come soon, I'm already done with this cold winter.

Hi Frax! Welcome to the forum, everyone is so friendly and helpful 😊 I also hope spring comes soon both in the game and in real life!

Back