• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

85 Million Bells! ~ Deadline Reached! Winners Announced!

WOW but still a couple more days left...anyhoo here is some more pics! Enjoy!....

acnl kelsea 10.jpgkelsea acnl 14.jpgkelsea acnl 14.jpg

I have sent my entry and my favourite childhood game was paper Mario the thousand year door. One of the greatest games created :)

I agree! Though I played it when I was smol bean. Also your signature greatly confuses me!! Everything's the same except the Sprite Obtained Marker!

Entered :) Favourite childhood memory is probably playing WW before I could even read :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um, thing is, I entered roughly 35 times, should I copy and paste this 34 times every couple of minutes?

I'll let your post merge slide... Please edit it out..... Read the rules, under S/O's, please. Also, for the rest of your comments you may say whatever you want. Some people say more of their favorites, some people just say "Entry #__"

KEEP IT APPROPRIATE

Last edited:
Oh..... Does that not count?

No. Post Merges are not allowed and they will be disqualified. Anyone with a post merge up until this point has been let loose from the dog house with a notification. But after this post, post merges will be disqualified without refund. Refer to the rules in the OP for further information.

Entry #1
One of my favourite childhood memories is going to an Italian gelato stall.
It was super fun.

Back