• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

85 Million Bells! ~ Deadline Reached! Winners Announced!

~Entered~
I'm new to this website and i been playing this since it first came out, but someone deleted my town...
I was sad at first, but u need to let it go sometimes, and also i hope after the event is over, i hope 3 of the good people win, maybe me, but still i hope the ones would win.. kelsea acnl pic.jpg

also...
................Mayor Dawn from Sakura Town

FC: 4484-9708-5863
DA: None
Villagers: Angus,Whitney,Bubbles,Antonio,Derwin,Renee, Hippeux, Savannah,and Gigi. ( In My Town right now)

acnl kelsea pic 3.jpg

I have sent my entry and my favourite childhood game was paper Mario the thousand year door. One of the greatest games created :)

Back