Ghibli

ʚ Teary-Eyed Dummy ɞ
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (143) +
4 lucky winners will win 1 2017 cake !

How to enter:
Post your best 2016 memory, can be short and simple or long and heartfelt.

RULES:
You may enter more than once BUT try to keep each entry 1 hour apart & your second entry,third,ect does not have to be a memory C: !
( I will like your post once entered )

I will end this tomorrow around 6 p.m !​

-ended- will close when cakes are given-

Last edited:
How'd you get them?! OOOO:

And this year, i can't specifically remember one good thing, but i do know one bad thing, which just happened today... As i entered the water park, at 1:00 p.m EST, the sun shined on my skin as i walked around the park. The fresh smell of churros, burgers, pizza, all dancing in my nostrils as my tummy grumbled in despair, 'Feed me!' my tummy yelled and then gasped! I was walking near one of the food kiosks, and my heart dropped. I couldn't believe what my eyes were witnessing. As i stood there like a creep, mouth open, in front of the kiosk's menu of food items, people walked around me, with weird looks. My parents tried to make me move, to stop making them embarrassed, but i just couldn't believe my eyes... What i had witnessed for surely, would never be an irreplaceable sight, such horror, i felt like my eyes were going to pop out of their sockets and explode! There, the menu indicated and pictures many kinds of food items, such as pizza, ice cream and hot dogs... But what caught my eye and made this so, so disgusting, was the prices. 1 hot dog, with ketchup/mustard (ONLY ONE, NOT BOTH!), no chips/fries, no drink, no condiments, cost *chokes*... 10 dollars.

10 dollars, for one hot dog. From that moment on, i will never, never, ever, buy a hot dog that expensive again.

Last edited:
How'd you get them?! OOOO:

And this year, i can't specifically remember one good thing, but i do know one bad thing, which just happened today, i was caught in shock, as i witnessed that a small kiosk at a water park was selling normal, regular sized hot dogs, nothing else special, for 10$. That is an outrage!

I have nothing else better to say, but eh! ;p

LMAO YOU POOR TRAUMATIZED CHILD, entered !

I got them from a helpful friend ! ^u^

omg bless. entering~. a few good memories i have are the concerts i went to. :) some were random singers and others were ones i've loved for a long time, but each concert was amazing. glad i have that at least, lol.

Hmm my best 2016 memory is when we got my dog! we adopted her from this lady that kept her in a crate all day cause she worked
:( poor baby was super neglected and skinny! we have since fattened her up and spoil her so much. I am super happy she came into my life, dogs are really the best companion <3

I finally went to Hogwarts for my birthday! I went with my brother and my cousin. It was so fun, even if the boys bossed me around like always. I was so happy to have gotten my wand. ♡ We rode the Mummy ride 4 times, and Harry Potter and the Forbidden journey twice. My brother won fastpasses by beating one of the staff members in a slide competition. One of the best days ever! <3

My brother is clean and sober ♥ And its on the road to recovery !

2016 has been good year for my family :)

bless you oml

i think one of the fondest memories i have of this year was getting to see a lot of my family again for christmas c:

Easily my family trip to Japan earlier this year. The food, sights, culture, people, and shopping was AMAZING. It was and still is my #1 travel destination, and I can't wait to go back!!

Hi, I'd like to enter! :)

My best 2016 memory was going to Poland and France for two weeks. I went to Warsaw, then to southwestern France to visit family near the Pyr?n?es mountains. I'd post pictures, but I don't want to flood the thread.

Me reuniting with my Granda after 4 years, I missed him so much and hated him at the same time. My feelings just got rid of the hatred because I was just in shock when I seen him.

Me please pookiiee. Best memory was getting to go to Spain and see my culture~<3

Last edited:
My best memory of 2016 was when my dad, my little sister and me go to see us grandparent on summer holiday. :) We have not seen each other for 10 years.

Thank you for this giveaway~

My favorite memory of 2016 was when I went to Rome with my boyfriend. I'd already been there but he hadn't and it wasn't that expensive, so we decided to spend some days visiting the city. We made a mistake and we thought we'd stay in a hotel but it was actually someone who rented his rooms for other people to stay in, lol. It wasn't that bad in the end, though, and I got to admire those beautiful works of art they have again. :)

My favorite memory of 2016 was some days ago when I went with my family and my boyfriend to Perpignan. I've been there some times but never in Christmas time, so I saw for the first time the "March? de No?l", a little Christmas market that they set up for this time. I love Christmas and Christmas decorations, so it was veeery beautiful. Also, we bought a jacket for my dog (he's old so we have to try he doesn't catch a cold and Perpignan is much colder than where I live), and he looked veeeery cute in it :blush::blush:
Definitely, it was an amazing trip :lemon:

Last edited:
My fondest memory is right now because I got to see my grandparents and relatives in hongkong after more than 16 years ^^ my second is probably starting college~ im studying animal health technology so im surrounded by animals!!~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back