• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway 2 GB (Maybe EU?) Mew Codes

SolarInferno

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Spring Shamrock
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (57) +
Have 2 Mew codes that are from GAME UK that are still valid, since a friend got the codes anyway and I'd forgotten about them. Tell me why you want it/should have it, and I'll decide who gets them later. Not sure if they work outside the UK. :)

As long as you have an English-language/PAL/EU copy it should work :3 I live in Sweden and I was able to use UK codes before since we run on the same language. Also I have the Mew already so don't give me one lol.

Last edited:
As long as you have an English-language/PAL/EU copy it should work :3 I live in Sweden and I was able to use UK codes before since we run on the same language. Also I have the Mew already so don't give me one lol.

Ah, that's good to know. Thanks. :)

I live in AU and I would love one ; 7;
I can trade you an NA code i think it still works

Hi,i live in NA,and well,I want Mew because it would be my first Pokemon,that would be mythical.

Hey i have a PAL Game, can i get a code? :)
I haven't had mew since my yellow version, in which i raised him to the lvl 80 ish.
I managed to fill the pokedex, but i couldnt just leave him there until the inner battery of the cartdrige died, so i moved him on my N64 pokemon stadium cartdrige. He's still there, and i dunno how to pass him up to the 3DS, it might not be able to be done anyway.

Can i get the opportunity to have a new adventure with Mew again?

Last edited:
I live america, and I'd love a mew code.

I used to have a mew in my ruby game, but that has sadly been lost in time. It would be nice to get mew back :) It's a shame you can't nickname it though. I will never forget you, Sprinkles.

Back