• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway 💰 2,325 TBT! 💰 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much for this opportunity!! i'm most looking forward to having a break from studying for finals and spending time with family - and for stuffing and cranberry sauce!

Just added newest entries! :) Less than an hour remaining now before winners will be drawn! :D

Winners Drawn!

Good evening everyone from the U.S.A.! After a little over a week, the anticipated drawing of the winners has occurred wrapping up this giveway! :D Below are the results!

attachment.php
750 TBT

The Winner is!
57. Kuriboh

attachment.php
500 TBT

The Winner is!
22. Infinity

attachment.php
300 TBT

The Winner is!
18. corlee1289

attachment.php
200 TBT

The Winner is!
34. Hat?

attachment.php
150 TBT

The Winner is!
82. Naekoya

attachment.php
125 TBT

The Winner is!
73. Coach

attachment.php
100 TBT

The Winner is!
7. Byleth

attachment.php
100 TBT

The Winner is!
82. Naekoya

attachment.php
100 TBT

The Winner is!
9. Peg
Congratulations to all the winners! :D :D I'll be sending the funds everyone's way momentarily! Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to participate in my giveaway and I wish everyone a very merry Christmas! It truly has been a pleasure hosting this giveaway in celebration of Christmas and TBT's 15th Birthday (& for the completion of Henry's new home as well)! :) I'll leave this thread open for the next 24 hours before closing it so everyone can congratulate the winners! ;)

All prizes have been sent to the winners! :D Congratulations again to all of them and crazily enough someone was able to manage winning 2 of them! o_O

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Jared!

Congrats to all the other winners, as well! <3​

omg!! I was not expecting to win at all
but twice o__o;;
congrats to the other winners <3
and once again thank you to MasterM64 for this awesome
giveaway!

Thanks so much, MasterM64, for hosting this giveaway and for Prize #9!!

Also congrats to the other prize winners: Kuriboh, Infinity, corlee1289, Hat?, Naekoya (x 2), Coach, and Byleth!

Congrats everyone who won!

and thank you again for bringing the spirit with this generous giveaway :)

Congratulations to the winners! Thank you for hosting this, MasterM64! Happy Holidays!

Oh my I actually won one of the prizes!! thanks a bunch for this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back