• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

1 terabyte email space, FREE!

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Well, a freind of mine recently referred me to this. It amases me what they give for free these days. 1 terabyte, that's like 998 more gigs than Gmail. The login is pretty slow, but it's worth it, and it will probably get into your cache sometime and loading will be way less. Anyways, here is the link.

http://mailnation.net/

hmm

well here it is ill highlight some main parts i will hit on

THIS IS YOUR CONTRACT. PLEASE READ IT!
We find it unfortunate that we have to put a contract between you, the user, and we, the MailNation Solutions system in place. However, due to the litigation-happy society we live in, we were left with no choice. Please, take 10 minutes and read this entire document. You will be held to it

seriously... what would require a terabyte of space... for an Email, most Emails are less than 500 KB... i dont think anyone, except maybe, a really huge company needs a terabyte...

Back