• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling 1 tbt Unorderables + Sets, DLC, etc. 🎀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor name: Paco

Town name: Vasea.

FC: 2664-2191-5503

Items: ABD.

Offer: 1 TBT.

Can you please like my comment so i know you're taking my order and catch you sooner.

Mayor name: Paco

Town name: Vasea.

FC: 2664-2191-5503

Items: ABD.

Offer: 1 TBT.

Can you please like my comment so i know you're taking my order and catch you sooner.
Hey! Thanks for ordering! I am available this Friday evening if that’s alright with you (I am pretty busy this week). I am in EST time so let me know if that works for you! ^_^

Hey! Thanks for ordering! I am available this Friday evening if that’s alright with you (I am pretty busy this week). I am in EST time so let me know if that works for you! ^_^

Sure! I'll be ready whenever you can on Friday!

Thanks for taking my order!

Hi, i apologize for the late response.

My FC is: 2664-2191-5503

If you want, i can pick up.
It’s okay, I actually fell asleep by then but I can do this evening again if that’s okay with you.

It's ok! I'll be ready!
I’m actually free between now and 4 pm. Then after from 4:30 ish to the evening! But if you’re still good with the evening then I’ll be ready by then too ^^

I’m actually free between now and 4 pm. Then after from 4:30 ish to the evening! But if you’re still good with the evening then I’ll be ready by then too ^^

Sure, this evening is fine! Thank you so much!

Mayor name: Emily
Town name: Bayshore
FC: 0834-2379-9789
Items: hanging chair, light breakfast, milk carton, new 3ds xl - hhd, pastel low table, perfume bottles
Offer: 6 tbt

Hello!
Mayor name: Freya
Town name: Camelot
FC: 3239-3303-5349
Items: Amiibo Unorderable: futon mattress, lunar horizon, strapped books; Orderable sets: modern
Offer: asked price of tbt (8 I think)

Last edited:
Mayor name: Emily
Town name: Bayshore
FC: 0834-2379-9789
Items: hanging chair, light breakfast, milk carton, new 3ds xl - hhd, pastel low table, perfume bottles
Offer: 6 tbt
Hello!
Mayor name: Freya
Town name: Camelot
FC: 3239-3303-5349
Items: Amiibo Unorderable: futon mattress, lunar horizon, strapped books; Orderable sets: modern
Offer: asked price of tbt (8 I think)
Hello! So sorry, I just saw both of these today. Would it be possible to trade tomorrow? I’m in EST time so anytime in the evening would work for me. Let me know if this is possible and thank you so much!

Hello! So sorry, I just saw both of these today. Would it be possible to trade tomorrow? I’m in EST time so anytime in the evening would work for me. Let me know if this is possible and thank you so much!
No worries, yes tomorrow evening would work well (I’m CST so not too big a time difference), please let me know specifically what time you would prefer.

hey i’m eastern as well , i can do whatever time tomorrow- just pm me
i can possibly have you added as you’ve traded with my sister before and at the moment i’m using her 3ds as mine broke in half :’) lol

No worries, yes tomorrow evening would work well (I’m CST so not too big a time difference), please let me know specifically what time you would prefer.
Hello, I might have to stay late tonight, would it be possible to trade at around your 9:30-10 pm? Feel free to let me know if this works for you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back