• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 1 tbt Unorderables + Sets, DLC, etc. 🎀

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha hi! i have a bad habit of buying NL stuff as im just addicted to this game, and 77 tbt is perfect, id love to buy all of them! 💖
Alright! I have errands now though I’ll try getting everything ready by the end of the day! I’m in EST time so feel free to let me know a day when you’ll be free! c:
Post automatically merged:

Question before I buy anything, what is tbt
Bells are the Bell Tree Forums virtual currency and you can earn those through posting or selling items. Right now, you can check the amount by your sidebar, or if you’re mobile, you can flip your phone and see that you have 14 Bells. :)

im also in EST so anytime that works for you probably works for me too! no rush to get all of them ready soon, im currently making an egg for the egg decorating contest so in no way should you have to hurry, whatever works best for you! 😊

What is astro
Astro set looks something like this:
1616892403991.jpeg

If you are having trouble with what an item or set looks like in New Leaf (I admit, there are a lot of different items and it’s easy to get confused 😅) a simple google search should do the trick!

im also in EST so anytime that works for you probably works for me too! no rush to get all of them ready soon, im currently making an egg for the egg decorating contest so in no way should you have to hurry, whatever works best for you! 😊
Hi! So sorry for the long wait! I have your items ready. I laid everything out in front of my station. Here’s my FC: 3497-4325-0280

Hi! So sorry for the long wait! I have your items ready. I laid everything out in front of my station. Here’s my FC: 3497-4325-0280
hey lightspring! sorry i ended up going to sleep really late last night and wasn’t awake at the time, ill mostly be available for the rest of the day today except when i need to go to walmart sometime later today. let me know a time that works best for you :blush:

hey lightspring! sorry i ended up going to sleep really late last night and wasn’t awake at the time, ill mostly be available for the rest of the day today except when i need to go to walmart sometime later today. let me know a time that works best for you :blush:
Hi! I had errands to run again and I’ll be available this evening! Just let me know, no rush, I’ll be free the whole night and so hopefully we’ll catch each other then ^^

Hi! I had errands to run again and I’ll be available this evening! Just let me know, no rush, I’ll be free the whole night and so hopefully we’ll catch each other then ^^
awesome! would around 6 PM be okay with you? after that is perfectly fine as well, i just want to find a time that works best for you

6 pm is okay! If you’re cool with that, I can go ahead and open my gates. c:
let me just grab my brothers DS and add you from there, i won’t be using mine since he ended up grabbing mine by accident when he went to work so don’t add the FC on my profile haha. his FC is 5069-5288-9201

let me just grab my brothers DS and add you from there, i won’t be using mine since he ended up grabbing mine by accident when he went to work so don’t add the FC on my profile haha. his FC is 5069-5288-9201
Lol it’s cool no worries! Gates are open, town is CoralSky. :)

Mayor name: Alyssa
Town name: Oakwood
FC: 1650-8407-9364
Items: Aquarius urn, Aries rocking chair, Cancer table, Capricorn ornament, Gemini closet, Leo sculpture, Libra scale, Pisces lamp, Sagittarius arrow, Scorpio lamp, Taurus bathtub, Virgo harp, aurora screen, autumn-leaf chair, cherry-blossom clock, leaf bed, raccoon wall clock, rainbow screen, full-moon vanity, double-neck guitar, palm-tree lamp, pile of leaves, ogre wig
Offer: 23 TBT
I'm trying to collect all of the North American DLC, (excluding ogre wig) if you're willing to sell the items to me I don't mind breaking up the items in a couple visits. I'm available any day except Friday, Saturday and Sundays. I've also added you!

Last edited:
Mayor name: Alyssa
Town name: Oakwood
FC: 1650-8407-9364
Items: Aquarius urn, Aries rocking chair, Cancer table, Capricorn ornament, Gemini closet, Leo sculpture, Libra scale, Pisces lamp, Sagittarius arrow, Scorpio lamp, Taurus bathtub, Virgo harp, aurora screen, autumn-leaf chair, cherry-blossom clock, leaf bed, raccoon wall clock, rainbow screen, full-moon vanity, double-neck guitar, palm-tree lamp, pile of leaves, ogre wig
Offer: 23 TBT
I'm trying to collect all of the North American DLC, (excluding ogre wig) if you're willing to sell the items to me I don't mind breaking up the items in a couple visits. I'm available any day except Friday, Saturday and Sundays. I've also added you!
Hello! I’ll get everything set up soon. I’m available most days for EST time and I’ll most definitely find a day before Friday to trade. I will be available today from 2:30-5:30 and 9 pm-12 am EST. I’ll be available the rest of the week starting from 1:30 pm if this works better for you. Thank you so much! 😊

Hello! I’ll get everything set up soon. I’m available most days for EST time and I’ll most definitely find a day before Friday to trade. I will be available today from 2:30-5:30 and 9 pm-12 am EST. I’ll be available the rest of the week starting from 1:30 pm if this works better for you. Thank you so much! 😊
That sounds great, I'll send the TBT now. Are you available at 4 PM? My time zone is EST as well.

I could open my gates by then, your items are laid out already in front of my train station.
Okay, I'm on my way!
Post automatically merged:

I could open my gates by then, your items are laid out already in front of my train station.
You need to add me on your 3DS. I’ve added the friend code in your signature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back