Spirit Candy: Wix
Don't ask questions. Just vote.

Option 1, on a soft patch of grass:
9A97Ujw.png

Option 2, on a warm and sandy beach:
JMOIIzN.png

i want to know what this is for so bad... my vote is for beach! its time for sun and warmth.

If there must be a new collectible with one of these existing backgrounds, beach is sorely underrepresented! A book like wiz’s journal, though 🤔
Edit: I didn’t ask any questions though!

Either way it's covered in grit, but sand is usually easier to wipe off than mud. O-o

i instinctively voted for grass because i thought, oh i wouldn't want my book to get wet if the tide came in or sandy but now looking over the first post again, i'm wishing i voted for beach 😭 i took the question literally and didn't consider the collectible backgrounds nauuur

My vote went to grass (imagine reading in a lovely garden under the shade of a nice big tree!), but honestly I'm hyped for the concept of a book collectible in general ;w;

If beach is an option it is always the answer 🏝

I like the gradient of the beach more, and as others have said it is underrepresented. It is a bit strange to have a beachy collectible released in winter, but I imagine that's Wix's favorite time to go to the beach, so it all checks out. (Also don't mind me, just saving these collectible backgrounds for future use
👀
)

I like the gradient of the beach more, and as others have said it is underrepresented. It is a bit strange to have a beachy collectible released in winter, but I imagine that's Wix's favorite time to go to the beach, so it all checks out. (Also don't mind me, just saving these collectible backgrounds for future use
👀
)
You know what, that just reminds me it’s summer for the southern hemisphere 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back