Gaming Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be able to do most of these because I don't own MK8 Deluxe, SSBU, Spla2oon, or Pokemon SwSh. I'll likely just do the arcade stuff and get four tickets, that'll be good enough for me :p

I'm so excited! I can't wait to play! The arcade is already amazing and nostalgic, and I can't wait for the tournaments and earning tickets!!

i’ll only be able to play the arcade games and participate in discord trivia but i’m happy nonetheless :3

That sounds fun but I don't have any of those games, so I will have fun in the arcade instead :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i’ll only be able to play the arcade games and participate in discord trivia but i’m happy nonetheless :3

Same! Let's have fun in the arcade for the last time. There will always be other events.

Inclusiveness was definitely one of the hardest parts about designing this event, but hopefully those who don't have the Switch games can still pick up a few prizes in the Arcade and trivia.

honestly, I'll be interested how gaming week 2 is handled without the arcade

unless my ****post about this being the last gaming week holds water

The games are so much fun! I don't have a Switch but I'm loving the arcade games. I'm perfectly happy to just take what I can from playing those.

Thank you for bringing these back one last time! Game Week rules! :cool:

We had a mix up involving the game night tickets, so we're going to change how they're awarded. The main thread makes it seem like they were to be counted per whole game night session, but the event threads say that they're counted per game. Most people also understood it this way, but this makes the 1 / 3 / 6 / 9 amounts a bit easy to finish. Some people even finished them in the first night already.

For this reason, we are going to keep it per game, but increase the amounts to 1 / 6 / 12 / 24. This will still be easier than showing up to 9 separate sessions, but keep the ticket amounts more comparable to the tournament tickets. To receive the game night bell bonus, you'll still need to show up to 6 separate sessions though. I've edited the main post of this thread to reflect these changes.

Unfortunately, a few people who thought they were done will now have to show up to an additional game night session or two to receive the maximum amount of tickets, but don't worry, there are still two more weeks of the event! Thank you for understanding!

so i read this as you to get max participation, you need to be at 6 separate game nights... and 24 individual splat matches/ grand prix?

so i have 2 sessions for tonight because i went to platoon and mario kart
2 grand prix and like 6 splat matches? so i need 16 more matches/ prix and 4 more sessions?

yes?

so i read this as you to get max participation, you need to be at 6 separate game nights... and 24 individual splat matches/ grand prix?

so i have 2 sessions for tonight because i went to platoon and mario kart
2 grand prix and like 6 splat matches? so i need 16 more matches/ prix and 4 more sessions?

yes?

We are going to count MK races, not grand prix, so you would have 14 games done. For max tickets, you'd only need to play 10 more games. For the bell bonus, yes, you need to show up to 4 more sessions.

So, how many tickets do you get if you played at least each Arcade game once? (sorry, but I'm kinda confused right now about the list in the OP ;-; )

Do I need to play 9 games in 9 different arcade games, or can I play 9 games in just 3 or 4 different arcade games?
Hope my question makes sense, sorry :)

So, how many tickets do you get if you played at least each Arcade game once? (sorry, but I'm kinda confused right now about the list in the OP ;-; )

since there’s 9 games and we get 1 ticket for playing 1 game, 3 games, 6 games and 9 games, that would give you 4 tickets :3

Ayyy arcade, def gonna try participating there since i don't really have any console aha

To earn the arcade tickets do we have to do anything to prove we played the games - like take screenshots or something? Since the arcade games are the only thing I can participate in I want to make sure I do everything correctly. Thanks.

All I really want is a toy hammer (which is never gonna happen esp since it's the expensive one) so how do people who don't own a Switch get arcade tickets with more than just the Discord Trivia night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back