• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lights for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
fuXZtzF.jpg

Before starting this announcement, I'd just like to quote this bit from my thread last year...

And just think... at this very same time next year, with some luck, we'll all be playing Animal Crossing on our Nintendo Switch! Won't that be even more lovely? It's hard to believe it's really happening.

Whoops.

Sorry.

Anyhow, it's that magical time of the year everyone! We're decking out our favourite cedar tree in the banner with beautiful holiday lights once more. They really liven up the snow!

And just as in past years, you can decorate your sidebar too with your very own holiday light collectibles. Christmas Lights are now available in the Bell Tree Shop for only 5 Bells (WOW -- that's a DEAL!) and you can only display one right now by having it gifted to you, so help light up your fellow forum members' sidebars! It just might light up their day! And if you don't want to gift them, you can display your own on December 11th.

As for our typical holiday events, you can expect a few starting on December 21st as part of our upcoming Red Balloon World Tour end of year event! The fun begins in just a few days, so be sure to check out Jeremy's thread on the event here.

...and for real this time, we're only just a few more months away from experiencing a brand new Animal Crossing game! :eek: I cannot wait.

Please note that the Christmas Lights are a cheap, temporary collectible for the season and will leave inventories in early January 2020. Appreciate them while they last!

They'd be cool if permanent, but oh well! They're still nice.

Me, after buying lights for all my wonderful friends:

giphy.gif

The tree looks nice.

Better than just having that snow. :(

I said this on discord but thank you for lowering the price because I always send a looot and go broke!! It's just so fun :p happy holidays everyone!

Do we have to display them to take part in anything?

Last edited:
So basically like Christmas cards for us to send other users?

None for me please. :)

Save your bells. ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back