Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (570) +
CZAgkcE.png

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your patience! <3 We now have our winners! Congrats you guys! <3 Will be sending out tbt shortly! c: Hope you all have a wonderful week! <3

I would also like to give a huge shoutout to Naekoya and Coach for donating tbt to help with this giveaway! <3 Thank you so much you two! <3 It was very sweet and generous of you guys! Thanks to them, we went from 5 winners to 10!

fMeb01J.png

Hi everyone! c: Wanted to do another giveaway, this time a tbt giveaway so everyone can enter! There will be 10 winners, each winner will receive 100 tbt! Just post below and let me know you want to join!~ Good luck everyone! <3

Giveaway ending on October 14th at 10pm PDT (Monday). Winners will be announced shortly after.

UPDATE - HUGE thanks to Naekoya for donating 200 tbt & Coach for donating 300 tbt to this giveaway! There will be 10 winners instead of 5 now! <3 YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET <3 TYSM AHHH

LambdaDelta
Snowesque
BluebearL
cornimer
Perrycifer
The Pennifer
gobby
AlyssaAC
*The Oakboro Mayor*
Sheila
hestu
corlee1289
Corrie
BiggestFanofACCF
seliph
Valzed
Lavamaize
Mayor-Hermione Granger
Wildtown
angelcore
Nox
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
toadsworthy
Moonfish
MasterM64
CheryllACNL
Stella-Io
xRileyx
will.
duckykate
Azrael
moonbyu
Emolga59
Bcat
trinbloo
ZombifiedHorror
Maiana
Soti
LadyDestani
ali.di.magix
Kristen
HistoryH22
OctoLiam
im_the_rhino
kuxip
Hat'
buny
Hyrule_Crossing
tiainoasis
Oldcatlady
Dinosaurz
MayorMelony
ZetaFunction
lizardon
tsukiko
megumin
Velnetta
DewDrops
Isabella
satine
GyakutenKibou
zimzi
moonlightxo
Excalibur
*Maddy*
RoyNumber1
fairygrden
5cm/s
seeds
kikotoot
Mythic Diamond

Last edited:
hi, enter me please, and where's the secret entry password to let you know I've read the rules?

LOL no secret password <: You are safe. Only times I add one in are during collectible giveaways hahaha!

Hello, I'd like to enter! Thank you for doing this as always. :)

Np at all! <3

HUGE SHOUT OUT GUYS!!! Thank you so much Naekoya & Coach for donating to this giveaway!! We will now have 10 winners receiving 100 tbt each instead of 5 winners! ; v; You guys are amazing! <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
Hello I would love to enter! Thank you for your kindness as always. The tbt would go towards my funds for a heart wand or loveball (haven't decided which yet lol :D) Thank you so much Naekoya & Coach for your kindness also.

Thank you !!! I would love to enter... I love giveaways ❤️ And this is a great on!

I'd love to enter, please, and thank you for doing this ❤️ So generous <3

also #pinkgang

Last edited:
another miharu giveaway wrow

i'll enter, thanks to you, naekoya, and coach for this! :3

This is very generous of you! I'd like to enter, please. Thank you!

Back