• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

May Shop Update: Pansies, Emerald Birthstone, and a Series Change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
May Shop Update
Pansies, Emerald Birthstone, and a Series Change!

Hey everyone!

As promised during the last Flower Week, the common Pansy flower collectibles are now finally returning to the Shop after a long hiatus! You can grab them for 39 Bells each until at least June 30th, although this may be extended.

We're also making an important and long requested change to all Birthstone Series collectibles. When the birthstones were first introduced all the way back in 2013, they were made Unique and only giftable once. The reasoning behind this at the time was to ensure they remained relatively special to the month they were purchased by dampening the effect of trading, while still allowing a one-time gift for a friend's birthday for example.

5fbTNZt.png

Now you can do this!

Since it has been almost six years since they were introduced, we don't feel like this really matters much anymore. So beginning today, we're changing every birthstone collectible to remove these restrictions allowing you to own as many as you wish and gift them as many times as you want! We hope you have lots of fun trading and making line-ups with these new options!

Finally, the Start a Group add-on is now out of stock until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Added:
  • White Pansy - 39 Bells, through June 30th
  • Yellow Pansy - 39 Bells, through June 30th
  • Red Pansy - 39 Bells, through June 30th
  • May Birthstone (Emerald) - 299 Bells, through May 31st
Changed:
  • All Birthstone collectibles are now non-unique and have standard gifting rules
Removed:
  • Purple Violet
  • White Violet
  • Yellow Violet
  • April Birthstone (Diamond)
  • Spring Sakura
  • Start a Group - Out of Stock
XVhNm1j.png

pansy-white.png
pansy-yellow.png
pansy-red.png

trying to figure out if this makes my goal of full birthstones lineup in calendar order any easier.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finally, the Start a Group add-on is now out of stock until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience.

No more birthstone restrictions that's awesome, I can't wait to see all the cool combinations with them. Also RIP groups.

i cant wait to see birthstone lineups! this change is so useful, i can see myself collecting a lot so goodbye my tbt

Ooh, I didn't see the birthstone thing coming. I think it's a cool idea and it opens opportunities to create cool lineups :)

Yeeeess, now I can have multiple Diamonds and turquoise, this is gonna be so cool :D

Birthstone changes eh? Too bad I only gained one of each. I would get more, but I really wouldn’t. At least it’s a nice change.

i'm gonna buy the all 3 pansy, Then save up for the emerald since that's my birth stone!

That's really cool that you can organize and re-gift birthstones now! I've been wanting a rainbow-ish lineup of birthstones for a while, and this will make it so much easier! ^o^

Also I'm honestly not surprised that the "create a group" add-on was removed. There's really no purpose for it anymore; to me it seems like a waste of perfectly good TBT, when you can literally create a group/chat for free on Discord. Plus, who even uses groups on this forum anymore lol

Omg this is really awesome!! Can't wait for next year or I can purchase April ones <3 Thanks for the update! c;

All hail the update! I AM NOT WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited about the birthstone update as I've always wanted to have 2 October birthstone in honor of my son & myself both being born in October. I also have need a December for hubby.

Imma stock up those pansy so I can sell them when their done being sold at the shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back