• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling CAMPGROUND VISITS. Pay your own IGB price!

Katewho93

KITTEN MITTENS
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (60) +
I have the following campground rv's available for visit. All visits cost IGB but you can name you're own price for visiting!

Here is a list of the items they have to offer. I can also order them for you if you don't have enough coupons.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/78umO1y47W

-Dobie
-Tybalt
-Norma
-Hopkins
-Weber
-Spike
-Julia

could I visit Julia Weber and Dobie's rvs? or bc I'm only getting 1 item from each of them, you could get them for me instead of me visiting repeatedly if you want? I'll pay whatever igb amount you think is best

oh my lord you have no idea how helpful this is for me thank you so much TTvTT♡

▪Sorry for putting you through this put could you order them for me since im extremely low on coupons?I need a lot of stuff for my mew house so if you can't do them all let me know and ill get some on my hands as well~

▪would 99k per item work?
▪I added the items im interested in in this list

▪But i also need some multiples hehe
•document stack ?2,stack of books?3,simple panel?7

Last edited:
Hey! I can definitely get those for you but could you possible wait until tomorrow to get them?! I have to leave for work in a few minutes unfortunately but if you're willing to wait until tomorrow I'll start working on it when I get off!

- - - Post Merge - - -

could I visit Julia Weber and Dobie's rvs? or bc I'm only getting 1 item from each of them, you could get them for me instead of me visiting repeatedly if you want? I'll pay whatever igb amount you think is best

Sure! Which items would you like? I can get them ordered after work :)

Sure! Which items would you like? I can get them ordered after work :)

I'd like the candelabra from Julia, the fancy tile floor from Weber, and the scattered papers from Dobie! how much igb do you want for them?

Last edited:
oh absolutely no worries i can wait all you need thank you so much!

Hi, just want to post in this topic and say that I would either like to visit Weber or have you order the alto saxophone and trumpet items for me. I haven't ever been able to get them, and I decided I finally should. However, it's been a while since I've played so I'm unsure if I even have tickets? I know I have IGB, though. I don't know what price is really reasonable, but I'll pay whatever it is. Thank you.

Hi!
Can you please order 1 mug and 2 milk cartons for me? (From Norma?s rv). I have a lot of igb so let me know how much is the cost for each item, because I have no idea xD

Last edited:
Back