• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Russian Roulette Mafia - Endgame

N e s s

It’s Furret Friday
Bells
う
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Red Feather
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
Russian Roulette Mafia

Playerlist
1. PunchyDaHufflepuff
2. Antonio
3. Arstotzkan
4. Runeraider
5. Ryumia

Rules and Mechanics
This game will not have night phases. It will permanently be on day.
There will not be lynches this game.

Roles
This game is an open set-up. The follow roles will be present:

x4 Townies
x1 Mafia Goon

How Kills are done

You may be asking yourself how mafia is supposed to win without nightkills, but that is where you're wrong. This game will be focused around a Russian Roulette style of killing.

During the day phase, you may publicly attempt to kill a player by typing ##SHOOT: [Player] in the thread. The problem however is that the first shot will only have a 1/6 chance of succeeding, with the next shot increasing to a 1/5 chance, then 1/4 chance, etc.

You cannot attempt to shoot again until all of the other living players have attempted to kill already.

Last edited:
the coin flipped heads so i guess im in (hopefully i dont kill the game again lol)

I'll /in if you really need another player to play this mafia minigame.

Game will start in 20 minutes, roles going out now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day 1

You have 24 hours to be able to kill someone. Several things to remember:

-This game is no PM
-To shoot at a player please type in the format ##SHOOT: [PLAYERNAME]
-Your shot will have a follow up post revealing whether it was successful or not
-Each progressive shot goes on a scale of 1/6 chances of success to a 1/1 chances of working.
-You cannot attempt to shoot again until every living person in a the phase has already shot once

EH0kUcH.gif

just wanna point out before the game starts that town already has at least a 60 percent chance of winning based off of just randomly shooting (give or take one percent if it goes 5 shots without one going off) so any actions are basically just increasing our percentage of winning. ofc now thats not the case since ive posted this and u can get reads off of me, but we

just saying if we arent sure whos maf its def ok to randomly shoot, not that well probably actually reach that stage like ever with the infinite time limit we have

i mean not before the game starts, like before anyone posts sry

- - - Post Merge - - -

double ninja wmh

Back