• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Top 3 Anime

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Which are your Top 3 Anime and why?

My Top 3 are (in no particular order):

The Tatami Galaxy
I just love everything about this anime. The story, the music (especially the opening theme and
ending theme), the artstyle, the characters... I would definitely say that it's one of my all time
favorites and I would also recommend it to everyone who didn't watch it yet.

Good Luck Girl!
Another anime which I really enjoyed. Especially the story and characters are interesting and funny
at the same time.

Pop Team Epic
It might be not everyone's taste, I however, really like it. No seriously, I love such crazy humor.
I'm sad that the last episode will coming next week and I really hope the show get's a second
season. Also, I love the opening theme.

Well I figured out that I was missing out on this amazing thing called Anime.... But I have moved on from Anime to Manga. My all-time favorites would be:

One Piece
Naruto
Black Jack

Why? Because they are really meaningful to life~ But I stopped watching anime due to all the fillers lol. Plus anime takes up way more time than reading manga ^.^

I haven't watched anything in ten thousand years but:

Steins; Gate
Sword Art Online (only season one though. I couldn't get into season two)
Attack on Titan

The only anime I've ever seen or owned is Supernatural: The Anime.

1. Barakamon - Its a light hearted slice of life. It follows a calligrapher who has to move to a small island by his father's orders after he hits an old man. He struggles with finding his own art style and the local kids see him as a teacher so they like to bug him. I've watched this so many times. The humor in it is extra funny to me because I love drawing/painting and I can relate to a lot of moments in it. <3

2. Persona 4 - It is funny but still has a pretty great plot! Plus I loooooove mystery type animes. I don't want to spoil ANYTHING about this one but it was originally a game. If you never heard of it definitely check it out!

3. Nerima Daikon Brothers: Best musical anime ever! It doesn't have a serious plot, it basically just makes fun of corruption through song. I mostly love it because of the songs....

I have more serious favorites but I tend to rewatch the comedy anime.

Last edited:
Hm I guess mine would be:

Tokyo Mew Mew, Black butler and Kaichou wa Maid-sama! {Only because they was my first anime's lol}

1. kirby right back at ya
  2. kirby right back at ya
  3. kirby right back at ya

cowboy bebop, rurouni kenshin, zoids. pretty old stuff but i don't watch much newer anime so idk any lol.

Paranoia Agent
Madoka Magica
Nana
are like the only full series I've ever liked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2. Persona 4 - It is funny but still has a pretty great plot! Plus I loooooove mystery type animes. I don't want to spoil ANYTHING about this one but it was originally a game. If you never heard of it definitely check it out!

Persona 4 is one of my top favorite games of all time and the anime completely butchered my favorite character's personality and I couldn't make it through any more episodes. I totally recommend playing the game.

Last edited:
boku no hero academia, brothers conflict, diabolik lovers, valkryie drive mermaid or something ( A++ for the yuri LOL), && kizumonogatari the movie part 1, 2 & 3 ( really good one too, i recommend it )

Full Metal Alchemist
Your lie in April
Ouran High School Host Club

I haven't watched very many animes and i know there are some really great ones out there but out of the ones I've watched these are probably the ones I've enjoyed the most

Man, this is hard.

But I gotta say:

Jormungand
Samurai Champloo
Ghost in the Shell

I like a lot of genres, but I like action anime that are set with amazing stories, interesting characters, and darker themes.

1:fmab
2:madoka magica
3:Death Note

I haven?t watched a ton of animes, so my 1and 2 vary. But fmab is ALWAYS my favorite of all time.
I love it! <3

3. Mumkashi Chronicles
2. Elliot Rodger's My Twisted World
1. Death Note.

i probs offended someone wit the elliot rodger thing.
i am sorry.
:c

1. Soul Eater
One of my first animes and one of my favorites. The characters, especially soul and black star, can be infuriating, but it's one of my favorites due to it's unique art/animation style and it's stories and different arcs. It's really easy to get into and understand, as well.

2. Ouran Highschool Host Club
This is a very easy and relaxing watch, and there's never a time that I wouldn't be content with watching it. It's relaxing and good-natured fun, and I like to have my two best friends over and watch it with them.

3. Cowboy Bebop
Every episode is an adrenaline rush! There's a character for everyone to enjoy. The animation and music is absolutely breath-taking. Even though it's a short anime, that's what makes it so good. If there were too many episodes, it would lose it's unique charm and sense of storytelling.

I don't watch too many different animes, so these are all pretty entry level. Also, I need help finding an anime I watched forever ago! It's an anime set in a dystopian future, and it only has a season, I think. There are two main protagonists, two guys, and the plot centers around them both hating eachother into forming a very interesting relationship. Think- "hey, you're the only one I can trust". One very memorable moment is when they share a bed one night. One has dark blue hair, I think, and the other has white hair. If you have any idea what I'm talking about, PLEASE tell me!!!! aaaagh

Back