• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your Tree Stage?

What's your Tree Stage?

• Stage 1

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Stage 2

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Stage 3

• Stage 4

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Stage 5

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Stage 6

• Stage 7

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Stage 8

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

kiwi34fruit

Bells
Mailbox
FEUVyQe.jpg

There's supposedly 8 stages, and the stage of your tree depends on how often you've played. I made a simple image guide above to make it a little easier to identify your tree.

Stage 1 1 hour and day played
Stage 2 5 hours and days played
Stage 3 20 hours and days played
Stage 4 50 hours and days played
Stage 5 100 hours and days played
Stage 6 180 hours and days played
Stage 7 300 hours and days played
Stage 8 500 hours and days played

Right now, I'm at the 7th stage with no time traveling! Whew!

Stage seven and super proud! Been playing since January with only minor TTing (within the same day). Too bad it's autumn and all the leaves are falling off. xD

I reached Stage 4 a little while ago. I didn't even notice at first, one day I just walked by and went, "Whoa my tree is big!" and when I told my sister about it she said, "Yeah, it's been like that." XD

At first I thought my tree was fully grown, and I kept bragging about it to my sister. Then I saw on a website a tree that was bigger than mine, and I realized my tree was at stage 7. Whoops xD

The second haha. I restarted my town last week.

I think my old town was at stage 7 or 8, can't exactly remember which. It was pretty huge.

Stage 6, though I did TT backwards recently.
I'm not sure if that does anything.

It's taking me a while to get to Stage 8, but it'll be worth it! I can't wait to have my tree fully grown and covering the plaza! It looks beautiful :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stage 1! Restarted yesterday, spent around 10 hours deciding on a map (⌒o⌒)b

Haha I know how that is! I spent so long when I first started playing my ACNL game... I wanted to have the PERFECT map for my town, and I'm really satisfied with how it's coming along :)

Mine's at stage 3! Can't wait for it to get to stage 4, I believe that's when you can sit under the tree? I always loved that.

Stage 2-3, but I've restarted recently. I love to see it grow now though, without too much TTing ^_^

Back