Town Tree Question....

HealingMonocule

Bells
So For The Past 3 Days Or So I Have Tried To Unlock The 4rd Stage Town Tree Size So You Can Sit On It And Sell Your Town. But It Hasnt Grown To That Size Yet. Now I Have Definetly Clocked More Than 50 Hours In The Game. And As For The Days You Need To Play To Grow The Tree I Unlocked The Previous Size Stages With Time Traveling No Problem. Although I Will Admit I Did Have To Manually Play The Required Hours. I Even Went As Far As To Leave My DS Logged On ACNL For 50 Hours Straight. (The Hours Required To Unlock 4rd Stage) And I Recently Checked On The 3ds's Activity Log App And Those 50 Hours Left My DS On Where Registered There. But Not In The Game. Its Still Only Is At 3rd Stage. I Dont Know What I Did Wrong At All. Do Any Of You Know Of This Is A Glitch Or What?

Did you play 50 unique days yet? Or time travel to 50 new days? It needs 50 hours and 50 days, but from what I’ve read it might be that you have to at least play 50 individual days. Eg, time travelling from May 20th straight to May 25th would only count as 2 days played, but if you time travel a day at a time (20, 21, 22, etc) then it will sooner add up to 50. Hope someone will correct me if I’m wrong!

i have definetly played more than 50 hours and ive time traveled though tbh i never thought of the individual day thing. as ive definetly not fully played day by day only in the beginning. but on the other hand if what you sayt about 'time traveling from may 20th to may 25th would count as 1 day played' then it debunks the method for me. because i have certaintly time traveled forward over 50 times.

Back