• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Zucker never moved in

RoyalPain

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
6945-7333-7889
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Blue Candy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Hello everyone, thanks to a very nice user here I was able to invite both Diana and Zucker to move in but the thing is only Diana moved in and Zucker didn?t. Did I do something wrong??

If you invited them from someone else's village, did you leave by using the train? I've found that happen to me once when I didn't properly leave. Or, unfortunately, the connection may have been bad.

I was “kicked” out after I invited him to move in, I never got a disconnect either

Did you invite them on the same day? Like was Diana plotted before you invited Zucker?

Last edited:
You can't have more than one villager move in at once. If you did try to get both in at once, that's why.

I did ask them to both move in the same day I had a feeling that’s what it would be :(

You can adopt two villagers on the same day but you have to TT a day ahead to make sure that the first villager's house plot is in your town before you can adopt the second.

You can adopt two villagers on the same day but you have to TT a day ahead to make sure that the first villager's house plot is in your town before you can adopt the second.

Basically. Whoever move in first will plot down, so yeah you need to TT and plot/box the first one in your town before you take the next.

Also the way you leave shouldn't affect what happens unless it's a resetti DC. Never heard of such when leaving normally and saving.

Back