• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction ♥ Zucker ♥ - Ending Soon! HB 5m!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor Deanna

Sleepy Head
Bells
Switch
7830-1610-3916
User Title Color Change
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (45) +
Baby boy is leaving the nest! They grow up so fast (':

Accepting offers of both NMT and IGB, where 1 NMT = 200k IGB. There is no auto-buyout and I'm not looking for any villagers in particular at the moment. The auction will end in a few hours, at 11pm EST. Please have an empty plot for him before bidding and be ready to pick him up when the auction ends!​

Attachments

• EVmgyAQUcAEXaoO.jpg
    EVmgyAQUcAEXaoO.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Haha it's ok if you really want him you can have him. But if you'd be fine with me taking him that'd be cool too. Your call.
i do ;n; had him on my last island but i received a glitched villager from someone so i had to restart and lost him with it, but i don't mind if you take him either!! up to mayor deanna really

i do ;n; had him on my last island but i received a glitched villager from someone so i had to restart and lost him with it, but i don't mind if you take him either!! up to mayor deanna really

At this point I'm gonna say the last "real" bid was yours, Sulky, because I don't think you can even trade 1 bell lol. In the future I'll make sure I add "bid in increments of at least 50k" to my posts or something to avoid this 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back