• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ZR's/Caius's Galleria of Stuff: See last page for updates

Stream's online. Doing more paid work. If you're interested in getting a commission, feel free to contact me directly. I'm only doing Paid work at this time, though.

oFK8rPS.png

Adblock Is Recommended

Last edited:
Looks so gorgeous o.o You should totally consider concentrating on environmental art. Looks amazing.

Looks so gorgeous o.o You should totally consider concentrating on environmental art. Looks amazing.

I'm an environmental artist dude. Mostly everything posted lately is paid-for work so I don't get much of a choice on what I do lol.

Gallows and I were on skype last night and he said "draw me" so I did.

Dvayl8H.jpg

I'm SORRY ABOUT YOUR AGE LINES.

Omg I love your environmental art. It looks so amazing. I wish I was able to do backgrounds and scenery...I honestly don't know where to start on how to learn, aha;;

I would love to see some more!

Omg I love your environmental art. It looks so amazing. I wish I was able to do backgrounds and scenery...I honestly don't know where to start on how to learn, aha;;

I would love to see some more!

Thank you very much. :) I'll get back around to it someday.

Due to my internet being absolute crap at the moment, streams will no longer be happening until I can get the stuff up and moving again.

In other news, sig,

kZaCUEz.jpg

Due to my internet being absolute crap at the moment, streams will no longer be happening until I can get the stuff up and moving again.

In other news, sig,

kZaCUEz.jpg

Sig looks nice :D and is that a canterella render? The guy looks like Kaito lol

Back