• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Zeppeli's art shop | PU - Alissa

For MadMonsterMaddie!!! Lemme know if you'd like any changes!

bjGW71U.png

She looks great, thanks! I have the Bells on my town's beach, next time you're online just VM me and you can come and get 'em!

Last half of Jade's comms!

comm___wow_by_white_balverine-dcm581w.png

Yoo sorry for the delay, guys, I was on a short vacation! I will start these all tomorrow and hopefully have them done soon!!
thanks for your patience!!

username: Alissa
Refs: x
Style: Style 2
Notes: Can you make me hug Isabelle? I can pay you extra IGB for that.
Payment: 10 million IGB (not including Isabelle, if the order is accepted, let me know the new price)

Edit: I got a better ref

Last edited:
For Dormire!! sorry for the wait ;;

sTzKHrn.png

let me know if you'd like any changes!!

OMG I JUST SAW THIS AAA WHEN ARE YOU FREE SO I CAN PAY U

OMG I JUST SAW THIS AAA WHEN ARE YOU FREE SO I CAN PAY U

glad you like it ;w;

I LOST MY CARTRIDGE so I'll let you know as soon as I find it lmao
hopefully sooner rather than later

glad you like it ;w;

I LOST MY CARTRIDGE so I'll let you know as soon as I find it lmao
hopefully sooner rather than later

OK!!! I hope you find the cartridge soon!

I was so close to being done with Bunny's art but then my computer decided to become demon possessed and crash ;;

sooo I'll be redoing that tomorrow. sorry for the wait!! I'm just also getting ready for ren fest right now!!

I was so close to being done with Bunny's art but then my computer decided to become demon possessed and crash ;;

sooo I'll be redoing that tomorrow. sorry for the wait!! I'm just also getting ready for ren fest right now!!

its ok, have fun at ren fest :)

also i have a question, if i ask you to also draw her pet cat in there, will it also cost half the price or less then that? ( because she's so tiny )

its ok, have fun at ren fest :)

also i have a question, if i ask you to also draw her pet cat in there, will it also cost half the price or less then that? ( because she's so tiny )

I'll just do it for free since it's taking so long lol
was the cat in the original ref or do you have a new ref?

username: turtleyawesome55
Refs: Can you do my mayor in this outfit? (with a bloody nose if possible...)
example.jpg
Screenshot_20181006-142426_2.jpg
Art type: Bustshot
Style: Style 2
Notes:Transparent background plz
Payment: 5 mil igb

For Bunny from Tiger!!!

Ukr33Br.png

I did a free upgrade to full body and added your little kitty pal 0v0
hope she looks alright!!

Back