• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌿Yuta's Shop🌿 Signature&Avatar ❄ rlc/tbt ❄

Hi, I would like to order your art!
Style: avatar flowers
Text (postcard ONLY! Is optional, you can use standard greeting): none
Extra features (optional, costs extra): blue roses please for the flowers!
Reference or screenshots:
View attachment 520008View attachment 520009
If you wish to draw her in ACNH style, she looks like this but retain the hairstyle as reference above.
View attachment 520010
Payment: 350 tbt

Thank you! 👍
Love it!
Do you want either OG style or AC style, or is some mix of both styles okay too?
I'm not sure what style I want to use yet , but if you have a preference I'll stick to that :)
The hair will be like you mentioned!

Love it!
Do you want either OG style or AC style, or is some mix of both styles okay too?
I'm not sure what style I want to use yet , but if you have a preference I'll stick to that :)
The hair will be like you mentioned!
I would like to see the OG style for the most part! I'll send you 350 tbt right away!

Is this shop still open👀
Sorry for the late reply but yes! Its open :) I'm not always active tho, so a commission might take up to 2 or 3 weeks :) if youre okay with that youre welcome to make an order! 🥰

Back