Yuka vs. Chief - Villager Bracket March 2018 - Semifinals, Match 29

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I adore the looks and personality of both villagers, but y?all Jambette diehards made me vote for Chief. LOL

Last edited:
We already sacrificed Chief to beat Jambette.

I think it's okay if he dies now.

Ugh, half the voters here are trying to avenge Jambette. Now we?ll end up with another ugly and forgotten villager collectible.

I give up, unless OUR WOLF FOLLOWERS STRIKE BACK! (Which i highly doubt)

tbh as fun as the jambette thing is i'm pretty sure we're just all in agreement that chief is boring, lower popularity villagers need more love, and that wolf collectibles look lame. not to mention we already have one. it would be nice to have the only decent looking koala as a collectible instead of yet another wolf.

(though if roald beats coco im going for him sorry yuka)

Guys. We really need to make Chief suffer. Why? Not just because of Jambette, but for another person, too. Someone very near and dear to our hearts. The best duck.

Scoot.png

Last edited:
Poor Chief not gonna win this time.

Doesn't matter anymore, he beat that overrated meme frog, mission completed.
He can die now in peace.

Seeing Rodney up there in the banner makes me more interested in a collectible
of him now.

i havent seen that image for 3 years but thank you for reminding me of its existence

Ugh, half the voters here are trying to avenge Jambette. Now we?ll end up with another ugly and forgotten villager collectible.

umm, not really, im pretty sure many of the jambette voters prefer yuka over chief, and/or prefer a yuka collectible
if yuka is ugly to you thats fine we all have different tastes on villagers but shes not forgotten. she has many fans

Since I have bad memories of Yuka, I'm still on Team Chief. Let's see who's gonna be the winner of this
whole event.

Last edited:
Umm guys stop voting chief this is getting too close now >_>

i knew that chief was going to catch up but i think yuka will win. then again i was sure jambette would win

Last edited:
Wow the margin has slimmed considerably after last night. Guess all the people on overnight (my time) prefer Chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back