Arcade Tokens
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello awesome TBT community ! 🥰
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT 🏆

PLEASE NOTE❗
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 3 are :

CocoPicACNH.png
PhoebePicACNH.png

Coco VS Phoebe

Choose your winner AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination 😜).
You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the villager you choose would win the fight !

YOU CAN VOTE FOR 1 VILLAGER ONLY AND YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :

Battle 1 : Renée VS Tabby
Battle 2 : Sprocket VS Spike
Battle 4 : Dobie VS Drago

°°°

📌 VERSUS BATTLE 3 RESULTS
29 VOTES
The winning villager qualified for the next wave is...

🏅
PHOEBE

PhoebePicACNH.png

Note : Congratulations to the winning villager, she's qualified for the Finale of the Tournament !

Last edited:
Phoebe is a PHOENIX, there is no contest. 😅
Pretty much this...I mean...even if she dies she gets a free battle resurrection so...heh. Coco being made of coconuts (even tho I love her more) too is highly flammable so she'd just instantly ignite in Phoebe's flames.

Yeah it's Phoebe for me, I think she's the only one with Sprocket who can resist the cursed magic of Coco...

Coco would just have to look at Phoebe, crack her head to the side and Phoebe would fall down dead, with holes where her face used to be.

phoebe will light poor coco on fire. though i guess coco is supposed to be made of clay (? like gyroids which are based off of haniwa, japanese clay figures) so it's not like she will catch on fire. maybe she'll crack? i honestly don't know enough about clay but yeah. coco doesn't have any powers really to make her likely to win the fight so my bet is still on phoebe.

Definitely Phoebe, she looks like someone who would fight everyone and everything when needed. Coco is too soft for this imo.

📌 VERSUS BATTLE 3 RESULTS
29 VOTES
The winning villager qualified for the next wave is...

🏅
PHOEBE

PhoebePicACNH.png

Note : Congratulations to the winning villager, she's qualified for the Finale of the Tournament !

Back