• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your WORST animal crossing villager

Dotty. She REFUSES to leave and I've had her since the first round of island hopping we had to do.

Eh I kinda like him. But I'd take him over violet. Like, what was Nintendo thinking?
l actually liked violet, but she didn't fit with any my town themes. So l had to kick her out. But yeah whoever designed him needs to understand how make a monkey pretty.

For me it’s Deirdre in NL ): not bc of her looks but she moved in and put her house in the middle of my flower patch and ruined so many hybrids 😔 have a grudge against her now bc it was so hard to breed hybrids personally 😭

Opal and Truffles in Wild World, I could handle them but I hated how they used to be mean to Lily, my other starter!

Back then, I had Renee in my town. I didn't like her design and don't really care for Uchi village to be honest. Eventually, she moved out, I don't think I was playing that much when she was there. Currently, probably Chops is. I guess he's the least good one if that makes sense. I don't really hate him at all and don't understand why so many people hate him. I guess he's just meh for me. He's moving out of my town and I'm letting him go, but just thinking about that makes me unsure if I should just let him.

I was never a fan of Pekoe when I played as a kid and I've completely forgotten my reasoning as to why, but the feelings still remain LOL
Ironically she moved into my New Horizons town earlier this year and I think people were really favoring her due to the aesthetics of her homes exterior/interior which fit oriental styled towns so eventually I traded her to a guy because it was his dreamie and got my sister's dreamie for her in turn and I'm happy she's appreciated else where 🤣

Mac and Hopper from New Leaf, Mac was just incredibly ugly and no matter what I did he would never leave - it also didn't help that he completely blocked one of my paths when he moved in. Hopper was just a jerk to me every time I spoke to him - worse than all the other cranky villagers I've had.

Update: I hate zucker now. He kept trying to kick out my favorite villagers! It was hard enough because I kept picking the wrong card, and in the end, he just really wanted to get on my nerves. I know he's popular, but I still hate him. How would you feel if someone tried to kick YOUR Judy after getting her by luck?

Marcie. Sherb moved out, and Marcie moved in unannounced. I really don't like her, and I had to kick her out very quickly.

worst villager currently on my island? Shep, for sure! I have been trying to get him to move out for what feels like forever! He just won’t budge though! (๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)

worst villager currently on my island? Shep, for sure! I have been trying to get him to move out for what feels like forever! He just won’t budge though! (๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)
That was me with Monty in New leaf! At first I'm like ok. But then he made fang mad after a conversation. I let him get away with it because he was New, but he did it again the next day. I was stuck with him for 2 months before he moved without telling me.

Queenie... she was so mean to me in Wild World. And Huck. He was my forced smug in New Horizons and I hated seeing his creepy face everyday.

Back