gem83

Taking a hiatus c:
Bells
Winter Mittens
Chocolate Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Do you have a theme for your villagers? If so, what is it? Color? Species? Personality? Or just villagers you happen to like? And how strict are you with said theme? Mine is a forest creatures-theme with my 3 favorite species, wolf, eagle, and deer, but I'm strongly considering making an exception for one of my top dreamies, Phil the smug ostrich.

Last edited:
My villagers don't have a theme. If I tried to get villagers for a theme, I would probably become best friends with a villager that didn't fit the theme.

I don't have a theme for my villagers. I just either pick villagers that I think are cute/that I like for other reasons or make friends with whoever moves into my town. (Except not Alfonso. HE FINALLY MOVED OUT YESTERDAY THOUGH PAAAARTY)

AudyBanana: Isn't that always the way lmao that's my problem right now. I'm getting attached to Julian even though I bought him for a friend AND he doesn't fit my theme. Obviously I'll give him to my friend when the time comes but even so I'm just thinking, wow, that figures.

Vanessa: PAAAAARTYYYYY I remember dancing for joy when Rizzo and Anchovy moved out

I tend to like forest-type animals such as the Deers and Wolves with simple designs and colors that are easy on the eyes. For my town of Moonfall, I wanted most of my villagers to be Orange or Brown in color so they blend in with the colors of my town. :)

I don't really have one. I like villagers that fit my town theme but I have a few unfitting villagers just because they're cute.

Do you have a theme for your villagers? If so, what is it? Color? Species? Personality? Or just villagers you happen to like? And how strict are you with said theme? Mine is a forest creatures-theme with my 3 favorite species, wolf, eagle, and deer, but I'm strongly considering making an exception for one of my top dreamies, Phil the smug ostrich.

I think Phil would be great with who you have in your town. I think he would look great with Wolves and Eagles and Deer.

---
As for theme, I have my in progress Bear town, and then my "uglies to others" town (also in progress) but I'd love to see more villagers of one color besides earth tones and browns. All blue town? That would be cool.

I tend to like forest-type animals such as the Deers and Wolves with simple designs and colors that are easy on the eyes. For my town of Moonfall, I wanted most of my villagers to be Orange or Brown in color so they blend in with the colors of my town. :)

Yesss I prefer simpler designs, too. And more natural-looking colors. I plan to swap Bam for Deirdre for that reason (and also because Deirdre is adorable and I love uchis but have none)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Phil would be great with who you have in your town. I think he would look great with Wolves and Eagles and Deer.

---
As for theme, I have my in progress Bear town, and then my "uglies to others" town (also in progress) but I'd love to see more villagers of one color besides earth tones and browns. All blue town? That would be cool.

He would? Really? :D That helps with my decisions tbh. I thought he would look wayyy to out of place. Thanks!

Ooh, those are neat themes. I like the "uglies to others" idea. Is that villagers most people consider ugly or am I misunderstanding? c: And yes omg, I would love to have maybe an all-blue or all-pink town, or maybe a diff color. Someday I'll get a second copy of ACNL and do that.

I don't have a villager theme. I try to let villagers go after I get their picture (or if they request it) just to change it up otherwise I get bored with them.

Though for a while I had Punchy, Bob, Olivia, Katt and Puurl all living in town together. That was kinda fun.

I tend to go for forest type villagers and villagers with natural colours, although I'm not deliberately selecting them. Somehow, I just prefer these villagers.

Back