• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Your top 10 favorite Pokemon?

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Who are your top 10 favorite pokemon? Use this site to create your top 10 list and post it here :D

You can select any or all gen's to choose from in "options"

Here's mine:
ZNdzeVH.jpg

I tried to do it and I couldn't get it to narrow down cause I kept clicking on my favorite pokemon lol

Here are my top 10 favs, in no particular order:
1587578971524.png
Arcanine
1587579101497.png
Jolteon
1587578954031.png
Silvally
1587579005191.png
Lunala
1587579013006.png
Samurott
1587579022140.png
Delphox
1587579213567.png
Noivern
1587579040997.png
Absol
1587579049130.png
Giratina
1587579060805.png
Falinks

This was actually really difficult cause there are many others that I love as well (like Glaceon, Dracozolt, Archeops, Ampharos, Gigalith, Primarina, Reshiram/Zekrom, Golsopod, Zeraora, Suicune, Scolipede, Zoroark... WAY too many to choose from lol).

I def have more than 10 favorite Pokemon... probably closer to 40 total. but I guess this is pretty good for top 10.
J80dTFQ.png

I also decided to do 10 cute Pokemons that I like a lot... minus Pyukumuku because extra difficulty sorta.
0ysn4AF.png

I def have more than 10 favorite Pokemon... probably closer to 40 total. but I guess this is pretty good for top 10.
J80dTFQ.png

I also decided to do 10 cute Pokemons that I like a lot... minus Pyukumuku because extra difficulty sorta.
0ysn4AF.png

2452099_1329693701463.92res_472_354.jpg

you forgot a couple ;)

I'm terrible at making top ten lists. Like...probably the single worst person on the planet at it. I change my mind on things constantly...and I might be able to pin down a "top ten" for a specific game, but if I had free run of every generation? Man...I'm just terrible at it. Hahaha. I'll have a go. But, I'm liable to edit the list right after I post it. Lol.

-Scyther
-Snorlax
-Raichu
-Shuckle
-Entei
-Drampa
-Seviper
-Milotic
-Lucario
-Frosmoth

Not based on any competitive stats, or anything at all, really...just who I think are pretty chill. 😅

And even looking at that list now, I can think of other names that I could sub out. But I won't. 😆

I'm terrible at making top ten lists. Like...probably the single worst person on the planet at it. I change my mind on things constantly...and I might be able to pin down a "top ten" for a specific game, but if I had free run of every generation? Man...I'm just terrible at it. Hahaha. I'll have a go. But, I'm liable to edit the list right after I post it. Lol.

-Scyther
-Snorlax
-Raichu
-Shuckle
-Entei
-Drampa
-Seviper
-Milotic
-Lucario
-Frosmoth

Not based on any competitive stats, or anything at all, really...just who I think are pretty chill. 😅

And even looking at that list now, I can think of other names that I could sub out. But I won't. 😆
Scyther was awesome in gen 2, with false swipe. One of the best pokemon for catching wild pokemon! And you can't go wrong with snorlax :cool:

it's 2 am so i couldn't be bothered to figure out how to make it show less pokemon. these aren't really in an accurate order but oh well.
nifty to see the common themes in everyone's top picks. not sure what my top theme is, though lol.

top pokemon.png

thanks for the website link, op

Here's my list! Despite my username, my top ten are not electric types, and my favorite type is ghost. I love elegant and spooky Pokemon that can pack a punch.

UwEgRAZ.png

ghost pokemon ftw!! that's an awesome lineup you've got there :)

Why thank you! :) And yes, I'm a huge fan of Gengar, Gastly and Haunter (Gengar is my all-time favorite Pokémon). I fell in love with them when I saw them in that episode where Ash is looking for a ghost Pokémon and they basically fly around with his soul and everyone is scared but it turns out they were only looking for friends to play with. I loved that angle. The only thing that frustrates me sometimes is that it's SO like me to choose a favorite Pokémon that can only be obtained through trade in most of the games. Sigh. lol

Why thank you! :) And yes, I'm a huge fan of Gengar, Gastly and Haunter (Gengar is my all-time favorite Pokémon). I fell in love with them when I saw them in that episode where Ash is looking for a ghost Pokémon and they basically fly around with his soul and everyone is scared but it turns out they were only looking for friends to play with. I loved that angle. The only thing that frustrates me sometimes is that it's SO like me to choose a favorite Pokémon that can only be obtained through trade in most of the games. Sigh. lol
such a good episode! :)

Appletun
Typhlosion
Primarina
Heliolisk

Corviknight
Scolipede
Noivern
Vaporeon
Zebstrika
Obstagoon

That was hard. These guys in particular order but currently Appletun is my favorite dragon type. I have one named Crumble on Sword.

Aside from Glaceon going down two spots, my list has been the same for two years.
Top Ten Favorite Pokemon 2020.png

Back