• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Your Sweet Olive Starts for My Miscellaneous Bush Starts

I currently have 2 sweet olive shoots I'll be happy to trade for 2 holly shoots, although you'll have to wait as I won't be available for quite a while. I may get some more sweet olive shoots between now and then though, which you can have as well in exchange for more holly shoots.

I currently have 2 sweet olive shoots I'll be happy to trade for 2 holly shoots, although you'll have to wait as I won't be available for quite a while. I may get some more sweet olive shoots between now and then though, which you can have as well in exchange for more holly shoots.

That sounds good to me. Just let me know whenever you're available! :)

Sounds great! Are you available now?

Yep! Do you want me to drop off or do you want to come to my town? c:
Oh - and ignore the fact that my character looks like a hobo at the moment, haha

Last edited:
Yep! Do you want me to drop off or do you want to come to my town? c:
Oh - and ignore the fact that my character looks like a hobo at the moment, haha

I'll visit you if you like? Haha that's okay!

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten anymore sweet olive shoots in the garden centre since I posted so I still only have 2, but I'm still happy to trade them with you for two holly shoots and am available pretty much anytime soon to deliver them or open my gate so you can come pick them up, whichever you prefer.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten anymore sweet olive shoots in the garden centre since I posted so I still only have 2, but I'm still happy to trade them with you for two holly shoots and am available pretty much anytime soon to deliver them or open my gate so you can come pick them up, whichever you prefer.

That's okay! I can add you and open my gates now if you like?

Could you maybe leave it a few minutes? I need to eat really quickly.

Of course. ^_^

Back