Your Path!

I don't really have any pictures that show off my path buuut...

HNI_0074.JPG
HNI_0076.JPG

I made a few paths but sadly I don't have any pictures. I did however make them free for anyone to take through dreaming. There's a natural brick path, a tile done on the pink side, and simple stairs.

Eventually I plan on starting another house just so I can make more designs.

Last edited:
I'll post a picture later
But it's a dirt path with leaves fallen on it autumn ones and grass on the side. For the fall time

This is a great thread. I need to lay paths down tonight after the gym and I still haven't decided on one. >-<

I've been lazy for a while, so I finally decided to use a real path since my own made ones sucked :x I'm using these

petal_path_SS.jpg

I used to use paths, but I don't anymore because my roads are so worn out now that they look fine without any paths on them at all. So it's just pure grass n' dirt and one I get enough bush starts to surround my paths, it'll look awesome.

Anyone willing to help me on my quest to get bush starts?

These paths are amazing; I love the ones posted. I created a thread similar to this one that's dead at the moment, but if anyone wants to have a look the link to the thread is here.

Last edited:
All the paths on here are super awesome! My path is awful but I'm just too lazy to do anything about it.

HNI_0054 (2).jpg

This. Made it myself and I like it. I`m thinking of starting a new design on my 2nd character, just to see what other design I can think of.

Back