Your Path!

majnin

Bells
Mailbox
I'm sure there's a thread for this somewhere, but it seems lost. If you could post it here, that would be great.

I'm interested to see what paths you've all laid down. I'm particularly looking for QR codes to save for when I get the machine. Any natural looking dirt/stone paths are what I like.

I went to the village of the owner of this blog and got osme pretty good paths http://cocoamura1diary.blog.fc2.com/

tumblr_mo3n2mE94H1s1gk0ao1_400.jpg

Last edited:
I'll have to take a picture of mine, i love it so much, it's like a yellow brick road :)

I use this one. Would post an image, but I don't have any that really show it off, and that image is too large to post on here.

Natural paths like what Clover posted are pretty, but I hate anything that doesn't work for every season, since the ground is covered with snow in winter and the grass is orange in fall.

Natural paths like what Clover posted are pretty, but I hate anything that doesn't work for every season, since the ground is covered with snow in winter and the grass is orange in fall.

Actually, thats a good point... I might have to rethink! Thanks for reminding me :)

Clover I LOVE LOVE LOVE that path. I have bookmarked it.
I think the seasons won't be that much of a problem, really. The flowers around it are only small and if you line your paths with trees or flowers it will hardly be noticable?

Here are mine.

Note: Slightly out of date

Last edited:
i've been trying to look for a path for the winter time. Most paths out there now look great with the green grass.. but now that the grass is dying and snow will be upon us soon. I have yet to find one! :(

I'm using more than one path! :D I have a normal one, then a grass one and one with water :3

tumblr_mve2efginR1sgvzuto1_400.jpg

tumblr_muiqhzsdAU1sgvzuto2_400.jpg

I'm currently using these
PathPictures011_zps39a6e894.jpg~320x480

Because there are so many lines you don't see the outer lines of the tile itself while walking, which you sometimes have in certain patterns.

Last edited:
I don't use a path that's more than one tile in design, since I want to use my pattern slots for clothes. I didn't even want to use path period, but since they have grass deterioration in the game, I pretty much HAVE to. |:

Here's the Fall version:
tumblr_msz7tcAv9e1s96u1io2_400.jpg

Here's the Summer version:
tumblr_inline_msap5zhblf1qz4rgp.jpg

sajfl'safjlsa;f Thanks so much for this thread <3
I've been looking for cute paths & examples of a town with paths c:

Back