• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your obsessions?

Ive been obbessed with Gundam for a really long time and huge robot anime in general
Also if I get a new video game I'll obbsess over it for like a month before I go to another one

I'm obsessed with Tokyo Ghoul.
tumblr_n986i0a5Tf1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Last edited:
finding deez eggs.

but rlly im currently obsessed with TG and i used to be obsessed with TWD until i just stopped watching at season 3/4 because skoolz. before tht, it was DanganRonpa, and even before that was Kagepro lol.

full metal alchemist.
giphy.gif

Red Hot Chili Peppers. I saw them live when I was 8! I own every CD, numerous shirts and other memorabilia...and of course I have the band logo tattooed on my arm, lol. I could easily listen to only them for the rest of my life! My true loves ♥

right now i'm pretty obsessed with the tv show Scandal and Wind Waker. it was Kingdom Hearts but then i started playing 2 and tbh, couldn't really stand it so i stopped playing.

oh i've also been obsessed with Britney Spears for a long time, as well as Ellie Goulding

Wonder Trade right now. I like that too much even though half of it are trolls, lol.

I think I got a level 30 magikarp named troll once lmao

full metal alchemist.
giphy.gif

brotherhood or original?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wonder Trade right now. I like that too much even though half of it are trolls, lol.

I think I got a level 30 magikarp named troll once lmao

i threw in a shiny lugia, and got back a garbodor.

I'm obsessed with Justified (tv show on FX) I wish I knew people who watch it, it's series finale is a week, I'm just so overwhelmed with love for this show.

kaneki ken
1854a52da0e9372d414c5cf57638b210.jpg

THEN HE TURNS INTO THIS

tumblr_nc48fz8r391s9aisro8_250.gif

all hail the mighty ken.

I have a weird interest in WWII... And the 1920s
Also the TV show parks and rec, and the Beatles. And cats.
And reptiles....
And music. And my 3DS of course.
And food

Last edited:
Back