• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Your obsessions?

Allycat

That's What She Said.
Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Just curious.

Mine is the TV show the office. Please don't think I'm crazy but I've watched each season AT LEAST 10+ times, own everything on dvd, watched all the bonus features, deleted scenes, and bloopers at least once, got number #2 in Texas on a trivia app, own 2 The Office Board Games, and own many, many merchandise from the show.

It's just my favorite thing ever.

What's your peculiar obsessions, and how far has it gone?

Last edited:
Dr. Pepper. I'm not like crazy obsessed where I'm drinking too much of it in a day, but I do love drinking it for pretty much anything. Playing games, watching movies, restaurants, you name it. It's my number one drink choice.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELST FDTHFGKTOXYLGOXGXOHXOXYPOYXOYCO��������������������������������������������������������☺������������������������������FPYXYXYPCHXLCLHCPCLUCPVU0CHPC

Last edited:
Not really crazy of course
Music, milk tea and desserts
dmmd also omg im so sorry >\\\\\\\<

I'm pretty obsessed with anything to do with the International Space Station, NASA and the Russian Federal Space Agency.

My obsessions would hands down have to be Kingdom Hearts or Avatar the Last Airbender. I could literally go on and on about both like no matter what Kingdom Hearts game or system you ask for or are interested in talking about I own and have played each and every one and the systems to go with them. I've spent most of my childhood and now young adult life into being the proud owner of them all for myself and now I'm just impatiently waiting for the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 on PS4 :D

Decorating my apartment, especially when you have money to buy new furniture.

tbh my obsessions change occasionally, but as of now my obsession is shopping for clothes and reading about games lol

Basically anything DC related from the CW. Arrow, Flash, iZombie, and now waiting on the web series Vixen, I just can't get enough of it (and I'm also waiting for the atom spin off)
I need to get a life ;-;

EDIT: It's honestly gotten so bad that when I hear 'Arsenal' I turn around all excited, only to find out that the person behind me was talking about the football team XD

Last edited:
Japan candy, dead things, art supplies, and Futurama. I have watched Futurama seven times in order on Netflix, but I have seen the individual episodes all the time on t.v. too. I still watch it when I need something to watch.

My current obsession is fat pigeons. More specifically, I'm obsessed with drawing them.

CBxiD4kW0AAWtum.jpg

Back