Your first fortune cookie prize?

Mine was a non-winning ticket, so a consolation prize (I forgot the specifics though).

I believe my first was the Toad Hat. The first of many. XD

Pretty much the only thing good is I'm not overweight. I'm pretty flat, with scrawny arms, and hair that gets greasy super fast.
I don't really mind my body though. This only thing that bothers me is my face.

I have a weird relationship with the way my body looks, I like the way it looks but I'm transgender and have a lot of dysphoria over certain areas of my body, even if I like the way they look. For example, I have kinda wide hips, and I honestly think they make me look cool, but people read me as more feminine because of them so I tend to feel weird about them. realistically my body is ok but im self conscious abt like my face (nose n jaw specifically) and my thighs. my tummys got a bit of chub that i'm self conscious of but i'm starting to feel less hateful towards it because it's more normal than not. i think my figure is alright tho?

Either 0% or 100% there's no in between. I will have high confidence days where I'm like, I want to wear crop tops or a sheer top and tights and short skirts and stuff and then there are days I feel like a potato and I want to hide under as many layers of clothing as possible. I've gotten a lot better over the years, I used to hate myself a lot, and I've said it before and I'll say it again, you really got to fake it until you make it, just pretend to be really cocky and self centered and you'll start to like yourself more! It honestly works.

Last edited:
Hm, I don't remember, but I think it wasn't anything spectacular. What I remember though:
I got the Varia Suit shoes pretty soon and Amy kept wearing them to a rose tank dress and brown glasses, hehe.

I got the mushroom mural wallpaper. I use it in my cabana room with neutral flooring even though it doesn't match.

My first fortune cookie prize was the Varia suit pants. My second fortune cookie prize? Also the Varia suit pants.

Back