Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
i just heard this in a song i thought it would be perfect for here!

Why frown when the sun comes round?
Even if you feel shaken or upside down
When the daytime hits you'll be great my friend
Just make it through this, you can make it through this.
Moontop: Bluebear, Whitney, Klaus, Rooney, Marshal, Charlise, Erik, Felicity

Drowsy: Kiki, Inkwell, Bob, Willow, Flo, Lucha, Muffy, Bam, Pashmina, Julian
DA: 4F00-000F-9792

Dreamy: Alice, Diana, Stitches, Snake, Freckles, Fuchsia, Static, Pinky, Jeremiah, Baabara

Solavila (Wild World): Samson, Rasher, Jay, Lucky, Drake, Portia, Deena, Gabi

First town that is no longer available: Lunavila: Dotty, Felicity, Hamlet, Opal, Marcel, Monty, Marina, Eunice, Deirdre, Francine

Go outside and turn off the television for a while. You'll find there's a lot less hate out there than what the news wants you to believe.
Trust me.

Last edited:
I think it was a starman; or at least I was using a starman for decoration when I had the original one-room house.
I've stopped buying them now, got fed up of getting duplicates.

Mine was the Hero's Pants as well. Confused the hell out of me, because I didn't know that the fortune cookies contained Nintendo-themed items back then, and without context or the rest of the outfit, the Hero's Pants just looked like some khakis. I ended up selling them to Reese because they didn't go with my other clothes and took up inventory space.

Being a Christian, yeah I do. It's nice to believe that there's a nice place to go when you die. That being said, I'm not one of those Christians who gets in your face about not being one yourself or hates homosexuals or whatnot. Those kinds of Christians are jerks.

I feel that the visual idea of heaven may be true, possibly not as accurate but the common interpretation of it is somewhat a vague description. As for afterlife, I do strongly believe in reincarnation and the soul surviving and living on. It's devastating to believe that once we are no longer alive, that's it. There must be a place for our souls.

I do respect other people's beliefs.

i like to believe there is, even though im not a very religious person. i guess i believe there is so im more at peace when i finally die? i dont believe its some place in the clouds with angels and such as its usually portrayed, but just a place for you to finally be at rest and not have to worry moreso

I wish there was, I won't say for sure there isn't, but I honestly think that after you die, it's just the same as before you were born.

Last edited:
Midna's Mask

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never have gotten the heroes boots though. I gave up lol.

I'm really self-conscious and do various things to help myself feel more confident of myself. The list is long, but let's choose a common topic: Somebody's view of their body.
One of my main issues is that I don't like my body that much- and for about a year now, I've been dancing and doing yoga. Even though I eat right, my hand does find itself in the cookie jar at least once a month. Since I've started exercising and eating right, I've been doing better in a lot of areas in my life
Still lacking a lot of confidence but I'm trying to focus on how much I've been improving. "Just think Keldi, a year ago, you would wear a tank top over your crop top when you'd dance/do yoga- now you don't" is an example of how I tell myself I'm making progress.

i really like my body...sure my boobs r tiny but my hips are AMAZING and i got no fat (which is what i like). so its all good over here fortunately

- - - Post Merge - - -

however i am a bit crazy about how straight my neck is. i really hate the look of being hunched over. its honestly not bad and i admittedly want my neck to be unnaturally straight, but i know its not natural so i kinda tell myself that its not possible and it doesnt bother me as much as it used to.

The only thing I can honestly say I like is my hair. I cut it a few months ago and I really like it ;D I based it off Major's hair from the Ghost in the Shell live action.... not the fringe though because ew
Sorry for the digression hsnsn. I'm also happy with my weight, I think? ;; I took a BMI test and apparently it's 0 (lmfao) but it's better than being overweight imo

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy with my body overall. I'm pretty hardcore and religious when it comes to exercise so I'm very toned and defined all over, but looking at me fully clothed you'd just see a slender figure. I think I got a bit too muscular for a while there (which caused my chest to shrink in way I wasn't fond of) so I let up with the heavy weights and just focused more on building and maintaining lean muscle, which is much more flattering for my body.

I doubt many people out there are 100% happy with their body, and that's perfectly okay! Nearly all the things that stand out to us or that we don't like about ourselves physically are things that aren't even noticed by others, and almost anything that bothers you can be fixed in one way or another, usually with nothing more than dedication and self discipline.

I hate my face and hair sooooooo much but my body is amazing. I don't exercise the least bit and I never become fat, it's been that way since I hit puberty. Maybe that's cause of hormones but it feels like a blessing.

when i put on makeup i do feel attractive most of the time. but without it i'm very very self conscious, i don't really feel like myself without it
i also have been really bad at looking after myself for the past 6 months and i would probably feel much better if i was healthy again. i do like my body though

-always happy with my face (no makeup)
-50/50 about my hair (sometimes its great sometimes its trash)
-degrade my body too much even though im on the slimmer side
-body shape is nice however
-one eyelid is a little more closed than the other
-get afraid what im wearing and what people make of it

i guess im very self conscious yes

Last edited:
Back