Your Epic Fail of Animal Crossing New Leaf?

toastia

seeker of truth
Bells
Switch
3154-9295-9611
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Mine was this morning.

I've been waiting for my purple rose and orange rose to sprout a hybrid red rose. I'm breeding them inside a fence, so it seems like it takes longer ;.;

I put them together 3 days ago, so by now I was like, "UGGGHHH"
They sprouted a hybrid red rose today, but I wasn't thinking about the fact that I have to breed hybrid red roses first. For some reason my mind was going "DERP" and I was thinking they sprout directly blue roses.
My mind raced with this thought:
"OMG WHAT THE FUDGE I'VE HAD THIS THING FOR 3 DAYS AND ALL IT SPROUTED WAS THIS STUPID RED ROSE UGHHHHH"
And 2 seconds lader:
"Oh DUH that's the hybrid red rose I need. Might as well put this with orange red rose now. I hope a blue rose sprouts TOMORRA"
And it probably won't, but hey, what can you do?

Voiding Marshal a few days ago instead of thinking to transfer him to my other town. I was just lazy.

I was doing the plot reset trick because I was at 8 villagers.
2 major fails:

1) Restarted on Julian, he wasn't even in such a bad spot, actually. He is not my dreamie, but he looks nice and if not, I could've traded him to someone.
2) TTed back to the current date, being sure no one would move in so I just got on my mayor. Boom. Joey moved just next to my house. In the middle of my path. Destroying my bushes. I just closed my 3DS and sat here for a moment.

Going to the island twice to get a throne from the emporium then time traveling to the correct date forgetting to buy the throne first.

^ I did something similar. I TT'd a day forward for my fruits to grow for a trade and then went backwards but the Orange Premium was gone lol. But good thing ores was on premium that day and not something stupid like scallops.

I also lost Stinky to a TT error (I went a month forward without even realising) and he was one of my favourite villagers ;_;... man I should stop TTing lol.

Back