• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your Epic Fail of Animal Crossing New Leaf?

toastia

seeker of truth
Bells
Switch
3154-9295-9611
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Mine was this morning.

I've been waiting for my purple rose and orange rose to sprout a hybrid red rose. I'm breeding them inside a fence, so it seems like it takes longer ;.;

I put them together 3 days ago, so by now I was like, "UGGGHHH"
They sprouted a hybrid red rose today, but I wasn't thinking about the fact that I have to breed hybrid red roses first. For some reason my mind was going "DERP" and I was thinking they sprout directly blue roses.
My mind raced with this thought:
"OMG WHAT THE FUDGE I'VE HAD THIS THING FOR 3 DAYS AND ALL IT SPROUTED WAS THIS STUPID RED ROSE UGHHHHH"
And 2 seconds lader:
"Oh DUH that's the hybrid red rose I need. Might as well put this with orange red rose now. I hope a blue rose sprouts TOMORRA"
And it probably won't, but hey, what can you do?

Voiding Marshal a few days ago instead of thinking to transfer him to my other town. I was just lazy.

I was doing the plot reset trick because I was at 8 villagers.
2 major fails:

1) Restarted on Julian, he wasn't even in such a bad spot, actually. He is not my dreamie, but he looks nice and if not, I could've traded him to someone.
2) TTed back to the current date, being sure no one would move in so I just got on my mayor. Boom. Joey moved just next to my house. In the middle of my path. Destroying my bushes. I just closed my 3DS and sat here for a moment.

Going to the island twice to get a throne from the emporium then time traveling to the correct date forgetting to buy the throne first.

^ I did something similar. I TT'd a day forward for my fruits to grow for a trade and then went backwards but the Orange Premium was gone lol. But good thing ores was on premium that day and not something stupid like scallops.

I also lost Stinky to a TT error (I went a month forward without even realising) and he was one of my favourite villagers ;_;... man I should stop TTing lol.

Back