• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently TTing in town A, to transport everyone to town B for my family. Meaning, a lot of MEOW Coupons with no use. If anyone want me to order from van let me know. I'll do max 3 and then deliver right after.

Good morning! I was wondering do you have songpyeon, Bilboquet, Palm Tree Lamp, Smoker, or a top? If not may I order hearty breakfastx2 and 1 antique shelf from reese's rv? Thank you so much!

Good morning! I was wondering do you have songpyeon, Bilboquet, Palm Tree Lamp, Smoker, or a top? If not may I order hearty breakfastx2 and 1 antique shelf from reese's rv? Thank you so much!

Hi, good morning. :)
These 3 are done in different towns. Need some time to transport stuff. Is that okay?

1. Yes, I have songpyeon for sale.
  2. And yes, I have Bilboquet, Palm Tree Lamp, Smoker, and a Top. I'll order it.
  3. Okay, I'll order hearty breakfastx2 and 1 antique shelf from Reese.

Hi, good morning. :)
These 3 are done in different towns. Need some time to transport stuff. Is that okay?

1. Yes, I have songpyeon for sale.
  2. And yes, I have Bilboquet, Palm Tree Lamp, Smoker, and a Top. I'll order it.
  3. Okay, I'll order hearty breakfastx2 and 1 antique shelf from Reese.

Thank you so much! I'm sorry for the hassle. I would really compensate your work with extra igb or tbt. Please let me know which you would like.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I'm sorry for the hassle. I would really compensate your work with extra igb or tbt. Please let me know which you would like.

Ahh thanks you're such a sweetheart! But like it's said in op, orderables are free of charge. And during the villager transportation RV items are free as well. ^^ So just put your price only on songpyeon.
Also they are ready. Please add FC5. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, what's your FC again?

Ahh thanks you're such a sweetheart! But like it's said in op, orderables are free of charge. And during the villager transportation RV items are free as well. ^^ So just put your price only on songpyeon.
Also they are ready. Please add FC5. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, what's your FC again?

Thank you! my FC is 3711-9209-4194. my village is open so please come anytime you can :)

Hello love! Id like to get some DLC items :D
1- Aurora Screen
2- Aries Rocking Chair
3- Gemini Closet
4- Taurus Bathtub
5- Afternoon Tea Set
6- Slushie Machine
How much IGB would this be? (sorry this is my first time requesting from you)
I want more from the Japanese DLC stuff but the list will be too long LOL, so these are enough for now ~
Thank you so much!! :blush:

Howdy, I'd like to catalog all of Group 1. I read that you would like to do it a couple sets at a time if I'm not mistaken? So I'll be more than happy to work around you in that regard. Please let me know how much it'll cost using IGB's, and please mention how you'd like to do this.

Hello love! Id like to get some DLC items :D
1- Aurora Screen
2- Aries Rocking Chair
3- Gemini Closet
4- Taurus Bathtub
5- Afternoon Tea Set
6- Slushie Machine
How much IGB would this be? (sorry this is my first time requesting from you)
I want more from the Japanese DLC stuff but the list will be too long LOL, so these are enough for now ~
Thank you so much!! :blush:

Hi! You can either
1. come catalog any re-orderable DLC if you've read the 1-pickup-1drop-off rule
or
2. have me come over with a few DLC of your choice ( for keeping )

Afternoon tea set is non-orderable. But I'll order it from Sandy's van, if you could give me a little time. It's also free righ now.
Please add the FC5 and let me know when you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Howdy, I'd like to catalog all of Group 1. I read that you would like to do it a couple sets at a time if I'm not mistaken? So I'll be more than happy to work around you in that regard. Please let me know how much it'll cost using IGB's, and please mention how you'd like to do this.

Hi baby. ^^ It's free. If you wanna catalog them all, I'll bring 1 set at a time from A-Z.
And if I still have time for the next set, I'll bring the next set with me. If I get something to do, let's resume next time from where we left off. Would this be okay?

Last edited:
Hi! You can either
or

Afternoon tea set is non-orderable. But I'll order it from Sandy's van, if you could give me a little time. It's also free righ now.

That's awesome, & I added your FC, Mine is: 0963-4970-3933
I'd love for you to come over to my town please ^^ & yes I'm ready.

Hi! You can either
or

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi baby. ^^ It's free. If you wanna catalog them all, I'll bring 1 set at a time from A-Z.
And if I still have time for the next set, I'll bring the next set with me. If I get something to do, let's resume next time from where we left off. Would this be okay?

Sounds good, so you want to come to my town to do it all? If so that works well as it'll get my visitor count up hehe. Thank you so much hun btw. Would you like me to open my gates now?

That's awesome, & I added your FC, Mine is: 0963-4970-3933
I'd love for you to come over to my town please ^^ & yes I'm ready.

Okay. Let me order them. Just a moment. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

@betta
I'm ready. Will you open your gate please?

Sounds good, so you want to come to my town to do it all? If so that works well as it'll get my visitor count up hehe. Thank you so much hun btw. Would you like me to open my gates now?
Actually can we start a little later, like 30 mins? I have something to finish irl after delivery to betta!
And yeah, it'll add up some visitor's count haha. ^^ FC is the one for town Mystia btw.

Hello, I'd like to get the New Nintendo 3DS XL from #02 Hopkins' RV I have over 100 MEOW Coupons so I could come over if you'd like. Thanks!

Okay. I happen to have it in my main town. Let me drop it off real quick?
Please add the FC1 and let me know when you're ready!

I'm ready, gates open. Let me know if you want me to give you bells, because it feels weird getting something w/o paying :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! You're so nice. I'll be back soon! Take care :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back