Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg that is so sweet! :blush: I do still need the sleigh so I?m good to go whenever you?re available. Which FC should I add in the meantime?

hi!

Mayor Name: Ryan
Town Name: S.Korea
do you think i could get a deer scare, a bamboo grove, a kintaro wig, and a silver watering can if you can?
thanks!

Can you scan Leopold, so i can get myself three Lecture-Hall desks, please?

Mayor: SodaDog
Town: Away
Code: 4055-3700-4762
Items: 3 Lecture-hall desks

Last edited:
Mayor: Lorene
Town: Redview
FC: Sidebar
Order:
Golden Axe
2x Princess Sofa
Carrie's Pic

Let me know the total, thank you!

Last edited:
@RedTropicalFish
Hey, just wanted to update you. The list is now much smaller, I was able to find them.
I'll gladly pay you for the rest.

Last edited:
Hello!! I would like to get these bush starts:
10 holly
10 sweet olive
I would like to pay with IGB. Is 100000 bells okay? Let me know if you want more.
Town: Galton
Mayor: Mill?n
Friend code: in sidebar
Bye! :D

Last edited:
Hii! Can I get these? :)

Mayor: Giorgia
Town: SeaCity
FC: Sidebar
Order: Lunch Pack
Shopping Bag
Star Hairpin

Hi, there! So, I have always wanted to get the quilted tapestry from Mable's RV, is it possible that I could visit your town to buy from her camper please? Celeste is another one I really want to buy from, but I don't have enough MEOW coupons yet.

Last edited:
Can I have the Fueki set, golden axe and or silver axe. Also can I catalog the roccoco set please!

just to let you guys know this user isn't active lol
their last activity was last dated: 06-14-2018 sorry ~
might just want to create your own thread if you're looking to buy specific items
which would be a lot easier. Hope this helps! c:

So sorry for not responding. I got busy with personal stuff and I'm no longer capable much to run this thread atm. Hope all of you guys happy & fun days in your town! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back